Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I might have to consider the turkey trip if it looks anything like Floyd Mayweather. $2500 ain’t bad.
Floyd hair looks decent in pics but I feel like in person it might look sorta patchy and not as full. But still looks good nonetheless.

Homie frauding at the airport
6D5F2078-BF8F-4FBC-94A4-ED8B28274552.png
Just let it go homie, he must be catching a flight to Turkey for a Christmas gift to himself.

I always thought the scalp tattoo was weird. Does drawn on stubble look that much better than just being bald? You still have to shave anyway when the non-bald areas grow. Probably this thread where someone posted pics of doc rivers and you can see areas on his scalp with long hair and everywhere else is the tattoo stubble.

I always thought the scalp tattoo was weird. Does drawn on stubble look that much better than just being bald? You still have to shave anyway when the non-bald areas grow. Probably this thread where someone posted pics of doc rivers and you can see areas on his scalp with long hair and everywhere else is the tattoo stubble.
Dude at shoe store today had a LA dodgers logo tat on his head. Homie didn’t look like he played any games. Asked if he was in-line and filed in behind him.

Deion **** ain't looking like it did when it was fresh. I don't believe any of these treatments work.

I never seen deion or floyd with a fade. Always just an all even haircut. Wonder if they got the hair transplant where they cut the back of the head and leave a scar.

My grandfather is 74, dyes his mustache…. Yet has gray arm hair… I’m like people know your old.

…I don’t understand why men dye their hair when it’s clear as day that you’re in the dye bottle

Back
Top Bottom