Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

My grandfather is 74, dyes his mustache…. Yet has gray arm hair… I’m like people know your old.

…I don’t understand why men dye their hair when it’s clear as day that you’re in the dye bottle
Ya the dye looks weird. A guy at my old job dyed his hair and he just looked like his hair was CGI or something. Idk personally seems like a waste of money and time, Greys aren't even bad. It's a pretty dope look, esp if that's really the only "problem".

Deion wildin’ for not rocking the beard too. The beard would complete it but he’s rather be bare faced.

Still my GOAT
its easier to shave when you have grays all over your face. Imagine having to dye your face every other day. Deion look like Papa smurf rocking a beard.

Nah I'm rocking the grey beard when the time comes. Have me outchea looking like a mythical god. Yea I know that's blonde. Same aesthetic

artfichier_790899_9187773_20211130132082.jpg

Last edited:
If you are a man concerned about losing your hair, the answer may be to quit drinking soda. A study published in the journal Nutrients on January 1, 2023, indicates that drinking even one soda per day was linked to a greater risk of hair loss.

CoolBleakFennecfox-size_restricted.gif

My grandfather is 74, dyes his mustache…. Yet has gray arm hair… I’m like people know your old.

…I don’t understand why men dye their hair when it’s clear as day that you’re in the dye bottle
Forreal I thought about dying my beard white. I have the salt and pepper but the salt coming in real slow. I be talking to my beard like come on guys get it together. LOL.
Jamie needs to be more mad at the dude lining him up, pushed that shape up all the way back.

If you are a man concerned about losing your hair, the answer may be to quit drinking soda. A study published in the journal Nutrients on January 1, 2023, indicates that drinking even one soda per day was linked to a greater risk of hair loss.

CoolBleakFennecfox-size_restricted.gif
Wild LeBron pushing Sprite and little does he know they causing this.
lebron-bald-spot-penny-meme.jpg

Son filming a Tyler Perry movie?

Back
Top Bottom