Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

White dudes get to hide their doneness well. Watching Parks and Rec and Justin Theroux was on there done done. Doesn't even stand out now.

MV5BMWIzMTNmZTgtYzg5MS00N2FmLWFlYmYtODA4ZGZjNWIwOTZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyNDMwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

jen_justin_664659222.jpg

So why some of these other athletes/Rappers having good success with transplants, yet LeBrons don’t seem to work?

He was too little too late? His body rejecting it? Genetics? Maybe that was the curse that came along with being one of the most physically gifted humans of all time?

His **** getting worse by the week. Lmao

So why some of these other athletes/Rappers having good success with transplants, yet LeBrons don’t seem to work?

He was too little too late? His body rejecting it? Genetics? Maybe that was the curse that came along with being one of the most physically gifted humans of all time?

His **** getting worse by the week. Lmao
think it was speculated in the thread that the NBA doping rules prevent him from taking the drugs that are necessary to support hair regrowth. not sure how other athletes are successful if there's rules against it, maybe switch their blood out like that cycling dude.

I read once that finasteride is legal in the NBA (idk if true or not).

We always hear about how much LeBron pays on his well-being each year. My theory is the drugs might interfere with his regimen, so he skips them

i think lbj's life/profession stays in the limelight so he can't do what half these dudes do....disappear to some island to resurface with a brand new head...imo lol

Back
Top Bottom