Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Bomani joint is comical
Screenshot_20220314-142052_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220314-142132_Chrome.jpg
the kind that draws ur eyes to stare, though u know its wrong...also he can see u staring...
now everybody feeling awkward...

Stephen A always had a big *** forehead. Not like his line had to travel far to where it is now, so it still suits him
Bomani though, I know it's gotta be hard to let go when the hair still grows thick and strong, but ya line is just too far back
Come back home my brother

The technology still in kind-of beta mode. We can send ****** to the moon and a rover to Mars to touch it and gmail us photos but best we can do on male pattern baldness is just a modest improvement. Hopefully by the time I get my money up they'll figure out the density abd shedding issues post op. Im tryna do some sort of braids or dreads.

Been thinking of getting a taper / tape-ups again. Stopped years ago when I went to my usual Hispanic shop and none of the regular barbers were there except a lady who didn't speak English. Despite better judgement I got a haircut anyway and it was one of the worst cuts i've ever gotten.

I really don’t think a taper should be near the price as a full haircut, especially a fade. Man the haircut game is all F’d up right now. Although, I do think barbers will come to their senses soon hopefully. I’ve never been able to really book a Thurs-Sat cut on a Wednesday afternoon and I see mad openings since my guy prices went up.

Tyler the Creator and Floyd's hair transplants look great. Looks like Kanye gave up on the maintenance of his hair transplant and just decided to go bald.

I really don’t think a taper should be near the price as a full haircut, especially a fade. Man the haircut game is all F’d up right now. Although, I do think barbers will come to their senses soon hopefully. I’ve never been able to really book a Thurs-Sat cut on a Wednesday afternoon and I see mad openings since my guy prices went up.

Eventually simple economics have to come into play. You can't keep upping the price and expect to keep the same customers coming at the same frequency.

After a while they will either

1. Find a new barber with better prices
2. Get cuts less often

One guy told me he gotta charge for a cut if he turns the clippers on.

Jagsfan.gif

I get it, kinda, but damn..

This was like 10yrs ago tho before these crazy prices

I think the blending and fading is considered more work for them.
Fading I understand. But when I say taper I mean the sides and neck. But business is business. But with these prices the fade better look like Devin Booker’s each time.

Back
Top Bottom