Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

So you are the hair expert?
If I was I would certainly take my own advice, coming home is freeing and cost effective in these times now. However being able to grow it out every now and then with a Ceasar and 329 waves was enjoyable.

I was just telling someone yesterday I cut my hair because there was a medium size spot on my crown where it wasn't growing no matter how long. She was like it wasn't even that bad, I was like I took a picture and saw it. The gods were telling me it's time to come on home. It's over.

If I was I would certainly take my own advice, coming home is freeing and cost effective in these times now. However being able to grow it out every now and then with a Ceasar and 329 waves was enjoyable.

I was just telling someone yesterday I cut my hair because there was a medium size spot on my crown where it wasn't growing no matter how long. She was like it wasn't even that bad, I was like I took a picture and saw it. The gods were telling me it's time to come on home. It's over.
I’m sorry, what?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1646757363102.gif

Boy got that Jeff Van Gundy. He could probably get away with some enhancement. It'd def be better than a comb over.

World heavyweight champ getting that Turkish special :nthat: he been seeing them Mayweather results lol

Another MMA fighter Paulo Costa got his hair transplant at the same place. Been over a year now and his hair is as full and dense as ever. Complete comeback. Different hair type tho (Brazilian dude)

World heavyweight champ getting that Turkish special :nthat: he been seeing them Mayweather results lol

Another MMA fighter Paulo Costa got his hair transplant at the same place. Been over a year now and his hair is as full and dense as ever. Complete comeback. Different hair type tho (Brazilian dude)

Looks like they're about to inject vengeance into his hairline.

Back
Top Bottom