Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

How in the hell did Floyd get his like that? On this pivot interview it is immaculate
Stuff different when money is nothing. Good doctors ain't cheap.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYTEuZ2lwaHkuY29tL21lZGlhLzNvcm5qTTFvdzR2YnJpZkRBQS9naXBoeS5naWY_Y2lkPTZjMDliOT...gif

shenaniganz.

There's a community of about a half dozen black dudes who have gone to either of the 2 big time places in Turkey to get it done and it doesn't come out this good. Also the hair fails out immediately after and then it comes back and them dudes were still hella thin after and best case their afters were looking like Doc Rivers/ CP3,

shenaniganz.

There's a community of about a half dozen black dudes who have gone to either of the 2 big time places in Turkey to get it done and it doesn't come out this good. Also the hair fails out immediately after and then it comes back and them dudes were still hella thin after and best case their afters were looking like Doc Rivers/ CP3,
Dudes out here risking it all for some hair. Serious business, how you explain that to the job, yeah going to Istanbul looking like Sherman Hemsley coming back looking like Jalen Rose.

Would these guys really need to explain it to everyone though? Better to just be honest since it was probably obvious if a guy was balding. Just own up to it and say you got a hair transplant done.

Once they perfect I'm getting it with no dambs given, breaking up with any significant other I might have at the time, and relocating to a new city with all the confidence of 2 decades prior. Matter of fact, I'm gonna bring my hairline od close to my eyebrows so when it starts to re recede I have house money inches to play with. Mans said they offer financing too. What's my incentive to continue to pay after I get the procedure done? Sheeyit, you gonna come repo my scalp?

shenaniganz.

Checked to see what last dude was on and they look kinda ehh

Would these guys really need to explain it to everyone though? Better to just be honest since it was probably obvious if a guy was balding. Just own up to it and say you got a hair transplant done.
Bruh now you know at least one dude going to try and lie about the process. Come up with some BS I just switched up my diet and starting "self care" as women seem to be pushing right now. And my hair came back like this. It has nothing to do with the 2 weeks I went out of country.

Bruh now you know at least one dude going to try and lie about the process. Come up with some BS I just switched up my diet and starting "self care" as women seem to be pushing right now. And my hair came back like this. It has nothing to do with the 2 weeks I went out of country.
"I opened my 3rd eye and stopped putting these women first. Next thing I knew, my hair started flourishing and I was out here looking like Tyga!"

I thought symbiote was just the eye liner pencil they use to trace the line with they cute and for some reason people be leaving it on there after I guess to further advertise this is a fresh cut

I went down the hair transplant rabbit hole and I guess some of them look pretty good, ALL of them much better than the point dudes got to to decide to go that route. This dude went down there and they told him they do everything, peen work, teeth, lipo, lasik, mans came back with a new hairline, new teeth and new eyes, (lasik) for like 4k.

I dont think I'm bad enough where this can make enough of a difference, or maybe the opposite since I just need more density in my vertex maybe I need less grafts and can expect a better result. And I'm not about to take finasteride or monoxidil for life, unless I can do the topical monoxidil liquid they sell at costco maybe.

Hair transplants etc
Dude why would I know anything about hair transplants. Mayweather got the money to get a good one, he is known to just waste money. Hell I been shaving my head since October with no plans of ever getting a symbiote on my head.

Dude why would I know anything about hair transplants. Mayweather got the money to get a good one, he is known to just waste money. Hell I been shaving my head since October with no plans of ever getting a symbiote on my head.

Relax :lol:. I got you confused with someone else in this thread who was real knowledgeable who didn’t get a transplant. It’s okay.

Back
Top Bottom