Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Hot take with very limited data to back it up. Could shape up's possibly be causing hair loss. LOL. Both those dudes probably never see a taper or shape up and hair is flourishing. LMAO

Hmmm. Far from the worst theory I've seen on NT. I still remember that multi-page debate that a shape-up would make President Obama appear "unprofessional" :stoneface:

And speaking of Boozer, I was watching a game the other day and your boy had on a fedora during the halftime analysis :lol:

I mean, I also never seen a young Morgan freeman either.

We wasn’t getting lined up and cut up like that back in the days. Before the mid 80s, dudes weren’t getting tapes and lines ups :lol:.

It ain’t become normal until the mid 80s

Hot take with very limited data to back it up. Could shape up's possibly be causing hair loss. LOL. Both those dudes probably never see a taper or shape up and hair is flourishing. LMAO

Nah, it’s all genetics bro. Some dudes don’t get shape ups and still go bald or recede. Ain’t nothing you can do accept try to enjoy it while you can. And if lucky, enjoy it forever:lol:

Knew a crackhead we used to call Morgan Freeman. Looked and sounded just like him. Actually convinced a couple people it really was him. Mans shaking his hand "nice to meet you sir, i love your movies" :lol:

I wonder how people reacted when people first started getting sharp lineups.
Man who the dude that even thought about doing a lineup. Like it just happned overnight it seems, dudes rocking afro's, jeri curls, bald, low cut. Then someone thought I wonder what it would look like with a sharp line here. Hmm maybe a short line here that's sharp. What am I going to do on the side can't make a sharp cut from the front to the ear. Meh maybe try curving it back to the ear.

I wonder how people reacted when people first started getting sharp lineups.

Man who the dude that even thought about doing a lineup. Like it just happned overnight it seems, dudes rocking afro's, jeri curls, bald, low cut. Then someone thought I wonder what it would look like with a sharp line here. Hmm maybe a short line here that's sharp. What am I going to do on the side can't make a sharp cut from the front to the ear. Meh maybe try curving it back to the ear.

this is the perfect month for a Netflix doc on the matter

Pushed Back: History of the Crispy Hairline

Julias Caesar had a fresh line, some new growth here but still

9781108932080i.jpg

Nah, it’s all genetics bro. Some dudes don’t get shape ups and still go bald or recede. Ain’t nothing you can do accept try to enjoy it while you can. And if lucky, enjoy it forever:lol:
At least once a year, someone will come in here and try to convince people that wearing a hat causes baldness. Makes absolutely no sense unless the hat is covered in mold / bacteria / poisonous substance and they never take it off.

At least once a year, someone will come in here and try to convince people that wearing a hat causes baldness. Makes absolutely no sense unless the hat is covered in mold / bacteria / poisonous substance and they never take it off.
traction alopecia?

Back
Top Bottom