Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

“Bald people are bald because they did something wrong in a previous life.”
giphy.gif

COLD BLOODED!!

the-basement-you-gone-get-yours.gif

I hope the hair gods smite you and all your hair wakes up on your pillow in the morning.

At one point l considered cutting my joint every other day bc it honestly takes the same energy as brushing. Fading is a different story and that could be done once a week.

I don't know perhaps I was always looking to the future, but coming home was an easy transition for me. Crown was "growing" slower than everywhere else I was like well come home.

Some dudes really need the hair that bad is so wild to me.
One of my homeboy's went to Istanbul for the $2500 and he got blessed.
Man would love to see the before and after for 2500. So you guys going to low key clown him? Like dude on MTV True Life, I got calf Implants. LMAO.

Coming home was the best decision I’ve made in a long time. I feel like it’s mostly dudes that care about hairlines. Women don’t really care. I’ve seen an increase in my yambs since coming Home. Just make sure you’re in shape, have a decent beard, and decent hat game and you’re good to go. I mostly wore hats before I cut my hair so the transition was easy. But even when I take my hat off i feel good. I’m def not interested in getting any kind of surgery. I embrace Mother Nature.

Coming home was the best decision I’ve made in a long time. I feel like it’s mostly dudes that care about hairlines. Women don’t really care. I’ve seen an increase in my yambs since coming Home. Just make sure you’re in shape, have a decent beard, and decent hat game and you’re good to go. I mostly wore hats before I cut my hair so the transition was easy. But even when I take my hat off i feel good. I’m def not interested in getting any kind of surgery. I embrace Mother Nature.
I came home back in October and still haven't posted a new pic on social media. Curious what responses would be like since the beard has been flourishing from the hair skin and nail vitamins. Women been going wild over the bald head full beard look for a minute.

Edit: Did one of my weekly shaves last night, man nothing like that smooth feeling when you finish.

I definitely agree that coming home is the general answer if you are losing your hair.. Can we agree that if there is a side by side comparison of someone with a receding hairline to a shaved head that 99% of the time, they look better with the saved head. Unless someone can prove me wrong.

Example:

This what y’all sound like “going bald is easy. You just need to be handsome, with a full beard, a nice bank account and built like a professional athlete”. :lol:
I wouldn't say that, but if certain spots are lagging behind,. Try to bring it back with the products available, if that doesn't work or you aren't interested in keeping up with the routine for the long run. Come home, me it was a perfect storm that led to me doing it. Area around my crown just wasn't growing as fast or full as everywhere else. Unless I kept my hair low it was noticeable. Got tired of going to the barber and paying the ever increasing prices and setting up an appointment. I was turning 40 and wanted to change things up drastically in my life. One person was like are you sick are you dying? LMAO. No I just wanted to cut my hair off.

However it doesn't help that you are handsome, full beard and nice bank account. Check, check, and check.

:lol: It's not the easiest transition but being handsome and keeping a lower body fat def helps. It does make you look younger than a wild recession.

Enough women have commented on the buzz that I know it's the right move but I still be fighting it from time to time because it's really not bad when I wave up, the thin spots just take forever to get to a decent place so you gotta live with that in-between.

One person was like are you sick are you dying? LMAO. No I just wanted to cut my hair off.
Haha. I had a bike accident where it left me a surgery scar and that is what forced me to finally cut my hair. Whenever people see me bald now, I just blame it on the accident....which is true cause I have a gnarly scar on the side of my head now but I was also losing my hair anyways.

Back
Top Bottom