Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

C7BA67A9-74CF-4D9F-803E-6127FCFEDAE1.jpeg
A17D8E57-34B5-455A-958D-F9A28FF1E6BE.jpeg
Is that Trey Lance? He way too young to be struggling

Bron just can’t take the supplements necessary to support his hair growing post op

When he retires you’ll never catch him without a full head of hair lmao
No supplements, drugs, or surgeries can save his hair anymore. he got that ginobili bald spot now. he could wear a wig or use more spray paint on his scalp.

Bron can buy the island. He can bring the island to him. Either that’s stuff ain’t NBA legal or he can’t hoop in a hair unit.
they claim you can swim in hair systems. there are many sports where helmets are worn so yeah it's odd that he's never gone the hair system/man weave route, the adhesive(s) must not be able to withstand vigorous sweat.

I read once that finasteride is legal in the NBA (idk if true or not).

We always hear about how much LeBron pays on his well-being each year. My theory is the drugs might interfere with his regimen, so he skips them
Lol he uses steroids alllll the time tho haha. He ain't tripping off no minoxidil

They was raised by women and want to BE women
I don’t think you understand how messed up the game is now in the black community especially the hair game. Women are the ones who want men that look like women.. or they’ll just get them a wife.

I’ve been thinking more and lately what to do simply because I hate shaving.. I hate razor bumps and ingrown hair

I’ve been thinking more and lately what to do simply because I hate shaving.. I hate razor bumps and ingrown hair
Embrace the beard and let it grow. I haven’t seen a ingrown hair since college, but if you insist on shaving use the clippers you do line ups with instead of razors. Those Gillette razors will give you a nestle crunch face.

Ty got it too?

Ye had one? I thought he was just spraying? What kinda maintenance?

Don't know about Ty but Ye did around life of Pablo time

It appears that you get the operation, take the supplements or whatever, then use some kind of spray or concealer (toppik) to fill in the bald spots until the hair starts growing back regularly and normally.

Real hit and (mostly) miss for black folks.

Dude has weave in his hair….. the tips and ends are classic weave extensions
Non American black dudes in a league of there own, I don't even bother. Watching Top Boy and outside of Sully most dudes hair in England just looks weird. Dushane hair looks better in the second season, but he had like a mini fro. Nobody rocks waves across the water?
300.jpg
I really don’t think a taper should be near the price as a full haircut, especially a fade. Man the haircut game is all F’d up right now. Although, I do think barbers will come to their senses soon hopefully. I’ve never been able to really book a Thurs-Sat cut on a Wednesday afternoon and I see mad openings since my guy prices went up.
BRUH I am hot that barbers charging $35 for a beard shape up. A BEARD SHAPE UP. Got an appointment for Saturday morning, but contemplating canceling. Even quarterly that seems wild.

Last edited:
Eventually simple economics have to come into play. You can't keep upping the price and expect to keep the same customers coming at the same frequency.

After a while they will either

1. Find a new barber with better prices
2. Get cuts less often
Basically #2 for me. I was going regularly for a cut, but when the lagging spot became more noticeable. I said F it, prices keep going up for no reason. I might as well just cut it all off and go quarterly just to get a barber cut. However I am not cool paying $35 for a beard shape up.
So why some of these other athletes/Rappers having good success with transplants, yet LeBrons don’t seem to work?

He was too little too late? His body rejecting it? Genetics? Maybe that was the curse that came along with being one of the most physically gifted humans of all time?

His **** getting worse by the week. Lmao
NBA drug policy is the reason, notice closer to the end of the season when he isn't going to the playoffs his hair is flourishing. Same as over the summer his hair is better than when he came out of high school. It must be rampant in the NBA, because people know and see it and don't say anything leading me to believe it is wildly accepted in the league.

pic 2.PNG

Pic 1.PNG

I mean homie wouldn't look like ET with a bald head.
pic 3.PNG

Went down the Internet rabbit hole. I first was like man KAT hair still flourishing, seem like dude been in the league forever. Then I was like damn even the young buck Edwards is flourishing. So I was like does Minnesota have the best hair in the league. LMAO.

i think lbj's life/profession stays in the limelight so he can't do what half these dudes do....disappear to some island to resurface with a brand new head...imo lol
The first year in LA, when they missed the playoffs he actually did go on an island and his hair was A1.

Non American black dudes in a league of there own, I don't even bother. Watching Top Boy and outside of Sully most dudes hair in England just looks weird. Dushane hair looks better in the second season, but he had like a mini fro. Nobody rocks waves across the water?
300.jpg

BRUH I am hot that barbers charging $35 for a beard shape up. A BEARD SHAPE UP. Got an appointment for Saturday morning, but contemplating canceling. Even quarterly that seems wild.
If you watch soccer you’ll see that trash fades are an epidemic over in Europe
Been saying some Dominicans need to go over there and take over the game

Wait what? Sully has a trash buzzcut he did in the mirror himself before his uber pulled up. We watching the same show? Jamie and Dushane are mostly on point with their cuts.

Since the pandemic, been growing my beard real long. Usually 5-7 months and it's past my neck, learned to cut it myself because I know a barber would mess it up. Sucks that i'll comb it and put beard balm but if i'm going out wearing a mask messes it up.

Dominicans be tryna taper the eyebrows too. No thanks papi.
Recently went to a new barber and he did my eyebrows without asking first :smh:
It revealed a scar I had underneath, completely forget where I got it from. must have been from when I was a kid

Back
Top Bottom