Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

81218E78-22D1-4FF6-BA7E-7200ECDBCBA6.jpeg

:lol:

Line up makes it look like one of Jamie Foxx hair units

i could really help people go from bald to a full head of hair lol but it’s fun flaming people with chewed up heads

The worst part about these new age toupees is you have to grow out your cul-de-sac for blending purposes.

How do you avoid general population without being caught out here looking like George Jefferson or Rick Majerus?

The worst part about these new age toupees is you have to grow out your cul-de-sac for blending purposes.

How do you avoid general population without being caught out here looking like George Jefferson or Rick Majerus?

Rock a hat everywhere.

You only need about a week of growing out your hair to do a high/mid skin fade

$800 for a wig made from hair from the barber shop floor

Prices aside, how you gonna keep that 'ish on your head all for 4-5 months straight? What happens when you sweat or have to take a bath? That glue will not last too long on top of the potential rash, etc.. you could develop. :smh::sick:

What do you guys know about reducing/curing razor bumps? I'm talking the type that you see black people have at the back of their heads.
My younger brother has some really big visible ones that he can hide to an extent growing his hair out.
I have one or two as well but luckily it's not so visible.

I've started to take way more precaution in going to barbers who i feel don't sanitize their equipment properly, so i always take cotton pads and dettol as a disinfectant and wipe my hairline + anywhere where the barber does a skin fade.

Any advise for products, i'm guessing Americans might be more clued up compared to us in the UK.

Last edited:
What do you guys know about reducing/curing razor bumps? I'm talking the type that you see black people have at the lower part of their necks? any advise for products, i'm guessing Americans might be more clued up compared to us in the UK.

I used to get them when I was younger... there’s a product called Skin Tight that worked pretty good for me. Use right after you shave. Be careful with the extra strength because it dries your skin out.

Also what worked for me is washing my face 3x a day and drinking a lot of water and healthier foods. Everyone is different though.

Attachments

• 7F1B025C-948E-46EA-B961-D515438B0083.png
    7F1B025C-948E-46EA-B961-D515438B0083.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 2
I used to get them when I was younger... there’s a product called Skin Tight that worked pretty good for me. Use right after you shave. Be careful with the extra strength because it dries your skin out.

Also what worked for me is washing my face 3x a day and drinking a lot of water and healthier foods. Everyone is different though.

Thanks bro yeah i think i've used that before.

Double checking what i typed i actually meant to say the back of the head. I'll amend it now

Back
Top Bottom