Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Reminds me of back in the day
B11167A4-E9B0-4CB1-A30F-4BD043F87004.jpeg
:rofl::rofl:

Dudes dome is looking like a pencil eraser head after use on a sketch :lol:

What do you guys know about reducing/curing razor bumps? I'm talking the type that you see black people have at the back of their heads.
My younger brother has some really big visible ones that he can hide to an extent growing his hair out.
I have one or two as well but luckily it's not so visible.

I've started to take way more precaution in going to barbers who i feel don't sanitize their equipment properly, so i always take cotton pads and dettol as a disinfectant and wipe my hairline + anywhere where the barber does a skin fade.

Any advise for products, i'm guessing Americans might be more clued up compared to us in the UK.

I believe you have to change the blades frequently (if you use disposables) and make fewer passes in order to minimize this.

What do you guys know about reducing/curing razor bumps? I'm talking the type that you see black people have at the back of their heads.

Any advise for products, i'm guessing Americans might be more clued up compared to us in the UK.

Tend Skin works wonders. It's kinda expensive, but it legit works. Apply some to a cotton ball and use after a haircut/shave, and you should be good to go.

Big Sean looking like he's in disguise.
The cats with the fugazj joints almost have an advantage because they never gotta worry about not being crisp. It's permanent. I guess they gotta get it cleaned and readjusted though.

Thanks bro currently me and bro both use electric razors

chenardnoir chenardnoir Try switching to normal disposable razors. I use the Gillette Proglide handle (has the ability to pivot and rotate the head) and use whatever refill blades fit that handle.

Generally a good idea to shave after a warm/hot bath or face wash while agitating your hair/beard. I used to use my hands to apply shaving gel but I switched to a shaving brush as it does a better job off applying lather and also agitates your hair.

I've seen some recommendations to run your blade with cold water prior to shaving and to keep rinsing off the cream with cold water too. The theory is that the cold blade not only cuts the hair but also closes the open pore. Again the blade would have to be sharp so that only a single pass would be needed.

Same as before, shaving lubrication and sharp blades can help minimize razor bumps and ingrown hair.

Back
Top Bottom