Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Beard and hairline are colored for sure

Not too flagrant though
chenardnoir chenardnoir Try switching to normal disposable razors. I use the Gillette Proglide handle (has the ability to pivot and rotate the head) and use whatever refill blades fit that handle.

Generally a good idea to shave after a warm/hot bath or face wash while agitating your hair/beard. I used to use my hands to apply shaving gel but I switched to a shaving brush as it does a better job off applying lather and also agitates your hair.

I've seen some recommendations to run your blade with cold water prior to shaving and to keep rinsing off the cream with cold water too. The theory is that the cold blade not only cuts the hair but also closes the open pore. Again the blade would have to be sharp so that only a single pass would be needed.

Same as before, shaving lubrication and sharp blades can help minimize razor bumps and ingrown hair.

Your're a legend i'll send this advise over to my bro. He's using tea tree oil and rubbing sea salt over his head lol. I'm hoping these tips will work as its kind of stopped me from getting lvl 1's all over

Darrelle Revis still ordering his barber to “take a little bit off the top”...

F240C469-7F67-433D-9EB9-33DC4BEFD4DF.jpeg

What do you guys know about "curing" folliculitis
The population of Africans in the UK is too small for huge awareness for our hair type and proper treatments for these issues.

Any americans got products they use? or advise? i think i mentioned it before stupidly as razor bumps when i actually was meaning to say folliculitis.

What do you guys know about "curing" folliculitis
The population of Africans in the UK is too small for huge awareness for our hair type and proper treatments for these issues.

Any americans got products they use? or advise? i think i mentioned it before stupidly as razor bumps when i actually was meaning to say folliculitis.

in all honesty..your best bet is going to a dermatologist and letting them pull the ingrown hairs out

Hol up, why do these celebs still go through with it after being aware that the internet been fryin dudes for years now?

MH face literally is screaming “damn they’re about to fry my ***” :lol: :lol: you can see the nervousness about his paint in his face :rofl:

Hol up, why do these celebs still go through with it after being aware that the internet been fryin dudes for years now?

They have no sense of self and truly believe they are above a lot of stuff. It’s like a girl that gets with a dude who was just cheating on his girl with her, but believes he gonna change for her...

Back
Top Bottom