Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Michael b jordan got me wanting to try to get the killmonger joint. I've never had anything other than a low cut in 34 years.

I have never seen anyone with money wear one of them Bluetooth joints that he got on around his neck.

its an older guy thing. A couple of my pals are older dudes, loaded and have those bluetooth cubans lol.

Reactions: God
its an older guy thing. A couple of my pals are older dudes, loaded and have those bluetooth cubans lol.

every older black dude I know personally that uses one is strugglin and thinks those things make them look productive.

I've had 4 styles of around the neck earbuds before graduating to true wireless. They were clutch at the time. Very convenient for driving and working out as well as casual wear. Nothing beats true wireless though.

That boy Seth did some sorcery

EA74C241-1A7E-488A-B84C-91F0A0C6EA9D.jpeg

how sway

What's up with cats that can't grow beards rocking these struggle mutton chops? Shave that goofy **** off
It's what you do until it (if it does at some point) fill in. Mans can't help how his **** grows.

Steph hairline holding on for dear life it looks nasty right now but it’s not completely done yet lol

Back
Top Bottom