Lee is too....riduculous

Bruce Lee....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by FOG

Bruce Lee can curl 80x8 for 3 sets.

Just gonna leave this here.

I do 90x10 for 3 sets. Silva would still kick my @$*.
laugh.gif

dawg, i know damn well you aint 5'7 @ 160lbs 
laugh.gif

Man he brought up how much he curled like it gave validity to Lee winning.
laugh.gif

I want to know what y'all think.
Bruce Lee vs Mike Tyson

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by FOG

Bruce Lee can curl 80x8 for 3 sets.

Just gonna leave this here.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man he brought up how much he curled like it gave validity to Lee winning.
laugh.gif

I want to know what y'all think.
Bruce Lee vs Mike Tyson

StaXX wrote:

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not but he brought up how much he curled like it gave validity to Lee winning.
laugh.gif

Well for a guy built like Lee thats pretty impressive. Its 1 of many amazing abilities that Master Lee possesses that have ppl choosing him over his opponent.
pimp.gif
 YEAAAAAAA

bruce_lee.jpg

StaXX wrote:

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not but he brought up how much he curled like it gave validity to Lee winning.
laugh.gif

Well for a guy built like Lee thats pretty impressive. Its 1 of many amazing abilities that Master Lee possesses that have ppl choosing him over his opponent.
pimp.gif
 YEAAAAAAA

bruce_lee.jpg

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by krazyblunts

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

ummm  i doubt bruce is dumb enough to get in a situation. look at the vid posted above, the hand speed is incredible, being 150 lbs you would figure bruce must have fought people that out weighed him 50% of the time, his training was probably superior to anything silva does today.
you do know that Bruce Lee had the ground game in his books...if he didnt pass I'm sure he wouldve met up with Helio and learned from him
Lee's knowledge of the ground game was VERY limited.
i'm sure your right but imagine if he would've met Helio! the exchange of knowledge wouldve been ridiculous
eek.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by krazyblunts

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

ummm  i doubt bruce is dumb enough to get in a situation. look at the vid posted above, the hand speed is incredible, being 150 lbs you would figure bruce must have fought people that out weighed him 50% of the time, his training was probably superior to anything silva does today.
you do know that Bruce Lee had the ground game in his books...if he didnt pass I'm sure he wouldve met up with Helio and learned from him
Lee's knowledge of the ground game was VERY limited.
i'm sure your right but imagine if he would've met Helio! the exchange of knowledge wouldve been ridiculous
eek.gif

StaXX wrote:
Lee vs. Tyson.
Who would win?
This thread popped up like a year ago and the slurpage was off the charts. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I've seen people say Bruce Lee > Tyson, Bruce Lee > Ali and now Bruce Lee > Silva.

I'm seeing a fanboy pattern.

I'm not discrediting Bruce at all but this n_ was still human. 
sick.gif

Ya'll talking bout him slowing down for Film reels like frame rates in 1950s-1960s were that advanced.

Ya'll talking bout him sparring with Kareem Abdul Jabbar like Kareem's #1 job (at the end of the day) wasn't putting a ball in a hoop. Even though he "studied" Jeet Kune Do.

I mean go back and read some of these responses. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Props to those who are providing respectable evidence, though.

StaXX wrote:
Lee vs. Tyson.
Who would win?
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I've seen people say Bruce Lee > Tyson, Bruce Lee > Ali and now Bruce Lee > Silva.

sick.gif

Ya'll talking bout him slowing down for Film reels like frame rates in 1950s-1960s were that advanced.

Ya'll talking bout him sparring with Kareem Abdul Jabbar like Kareem's #1 job (at the end of the day) wasn't putting a ball in a hoop. Even though he "studied" Jeet Kune Do.

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Kind of crazy how he used kicks most of the time. His hands where ridiculous. Dude was a master trained with the greats. I love Anderson but neither one could take out a Buddhist monk real talk.

Kind of crazy how he used kicks most of the time. His hands where ridiculous. Dude was a master trained with the greats. I love Anderson but neither one could take out a Buddhist monk real talk.

this thread is straight comedy.. Congrats OP, for those saying Bruce Lee was just an actor |:
with that being said Anderson Silva(In the octagon) >

this thread is straight comedy.. Congrats OP, for those saying Bruce Lee was just an actor |:
with that being said Anderson Silva(In the octagon) >

Bruce Lee FTW.. this dude is curling 80x8 and is 5'7 150 or so pounds.. come on..
He also spent about an hour or so each day punching concrete to strengthen his knuckles. Bruce lee was a beast. 

Bruce Lee FTW.. this dude is curling 80x8 and is 5'7 150 or so pounds.. come on..
He also spent about an hour or so each day punching concrete to strengthen his knuckles. Bruce lee was a beast. 

Originally Posted by killahcam06

Are you guys serious? 
laugh.gif

1. that's not even an impressive feat

2. i can't think of many exercises less relevant to fighting than the bicep curl

stop watching so many movies. 

HypeBeast McStreetwear wrote:
StaXX wrote:
Lee vs. Tyson.
Who would win?

sick.gif
laugh.gif

I've seen people say Bruce Lee > TysonBruce Lee > Ali and now Bruce Lee > Silva.

sick.gif

Ya'll talking bout him slowing down for Film reels like frame rates in 1950s-1960s were that advanced.

Ya'll talking bout him sparring with Kareem Abdul Jabbar like Kareem's #1 job (at the end of the day) wasn't putting a ball in a hoop. Even though he "studied" Jeet Kune Do.

laugh.gif
sick.gif

this. 
FlipNLu wrote:

roll.gif

Originally Posted by killahcam06

Are you guys serious? 
laugh.gif

1. that's not even an impressive feat

2. i can't think of many exercises less relevant to fighting than the bicep curl

stop watching so many movies. 

HypeBeast McStreetwear wrote:
StaXX wrote:
Lee vs. Tyson.
Who would win?

sick.gif
laugh.gif

I've seen people say Bruce Lee > TysonBruce Lee > Ali and now Bruce Lee > Silva.

sick.gif

Ya'll talking bout him slowing down for Film reels like frame rates in 1950s-1960s were that advanced.

Ya'll talking bout him sparring with Kareem Abdul Jabbar like Kareem's #1 job (at the end of the day) wasn't putting a ball in a hoop. Even though he "studied" Jeet Kune Do.

laugh.gif
sick.gif

this. 
FlipNLu wrote:

roll.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Yes Bruce invented a martial art, in fact he probably invented MMA, but he never fought a competitive or sanctioned fight past his teens...

That x the fact that the #1 rule of fighting is "never fight someone bigger than you" let alone 7 inches taller with twice the reach...

You guys are talking like Silva is some sort of slouch...
Silva is no slouch. Yet so much of what you're saying is idiotic. 
Martial artists are trained to FIGHT regardless of size. Only in SPORT is size broken down by weight class.

And even then, they did open weight tournaments in Pride. God FORBID someone fight someone bigger than them.

Words cannot express how foolish you sound with your "rule #1" %#$%.

Anderson is definitely a dangerous man. In a street fight, I do believe Bruce would win at all costs.

Everyone calling him an actor is also straight foolish. BIG difference between being a Martial Artist who acts (Bruce, Jet Li, Chuck) and an actor (Jackie Chan).

Bruce, Jet, hell even Steven Seagal are LEGIT fighters. LETHAL dudes.

You guys kill me. Anderson Silva walks around at 200 lbs... his reach alone is LONGER than Bruce Lee (pause.)

Yes that makes it dangerous with Bruce's wing chun discipline, but Silva is also a jiu jitsu black belt...

The larger man (when dealing with two supremely trained athletes) usually has the advantage in a sanctioned fight. (there are two many variables in a street fight so im gonna assume we're talking about two guys in a ring.)

I tried to explain that i get that bruce invented mma basically and that he was quick as *#$! and a bad man, yes that's all true. But he was 5'7" and maxed out at 150lbs and Silva is 6'2" and walks around at 200. "Size doesnt matter!!!" Clearly either most of you have never been in a real fight or you've never felt what its like to have a much larger wrestler/fighter lie on top of you. "Bruce wouldnt let silva touch him!" Based on what?!? Answer me that. Based on what??? He'd run and kick all fight? Silva has more reach. He'd take Silva to the ground? Break his elbow? Silva's a BJJ master! In stand up outside of speed he's not at a disadvantage.

Wing chun is scary to face for strikers, yes, I just don't get where you think it'd be something Silva can't overcome. You've probably never even seen a fighter use wing chun in a real fight.

Have you?

Back
Top Bottom