Bruce Lee Playing Ping Pong with Some Damn Nunchucks

I know I am late, it happened over 20 years ago
happy.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I think I read somewhere that this is fake.

yeah this has got to be fake. if not, it is absolutely incredible

also no hate but bruce lee has got to be one of the most overhyped human beings ever. i remember the "who would win in a fight, tyson or lee" threadalmost everyone picked bruce lee
laugh.gif
dudes were coming up with theseoutrageous feats he supposedly did (with no proof) and using those to support theoir arguments. foolishness.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I think I read somewhere that this is fake.

yeah this has got to be fake. if not, it is absolutely incredible

also no hate but bruce lee has got to be one of the most overhyped human beings ever. i remember the "who would win in a fight, tyson or lee" thread almost everyone picked bruce lee
laugh.gif
dudes were coming up with these outrageous feats he supposedly did (with no proof) and using those to support theoir arguments. foolishness.

what are you talking about. dude was practically ninja

he was like 140 lbs dude. mike tyson was a monster in his prime.

i don't want to derail the thread but come on man.

BruceLeeMyHero.jpg.png

tyson%20berbick.jpg

lol bruce less was like 0% body fat. he was a gifted martial artist and in very good shape, but he's still a skinny little dude at the end of the day.dude's pecs are like nonexistent. arms are twigs. sorry, no way he's beating up one of the best boxers of all time who has 60+ lbs on him.

Please tell me you knew this was fake DC.....that's not possible. I believe he could hit ping pong balls back but HELL NAW he ain't aiming like he hada paddle.

BruceLeeMyHero.jpg.png

tyson%20berbick.jpg

lol bruce less was like 0% body fat. he was a gifted martial artist and in very good shape, but he's still a skinny little dude at the end of the day. dude's pecs are like nonexistent. arms are twigs. sorry, no way he's beating up one of the best boxers of all time who has 60+ lbs on him.

That is the dumbest argument I've ever heard. Tyson could punch, that's IT. Bruce Lee was a killing machine who could use his whole body to dismantleyou. The only people who can beat Bruce Lee in the 21st century are professional MMA fighters who are at least 30 pounds over his weight class. Boxersdon't stand a chance against mixed martial artists. ZERO. To make a better comparison, Mike Tyson is a glorified Steve Kerr, Bruce Lee is Michael Jordan.By the way, every physical feat that was mentioned that Bruce ever did is video documented.

Originally Posted by apassionforshoes23

BruceLeeMyHero.jpg.png

tyson%20berbick.jpg

lol bruce less was like 0% body fat. he was a gifted martial artist and in very good shape, but he's still a skinny little dude at the end of the day. dude's pecs are like nonexistent. arms are twigs. sorry, no way he's beating up one of the best boxers of all time who has 60+ lbs on him.

Bruce Lee will win in a REAL fight. Tyson would win in boxing. Boxing does not equip you with the skills to kick domes, grapple, or fight on the ground. Plus, Bruce Lee had a ridiculous understanding of energy... Tyson was just a dumb powerhouse.
lb for lb lee all the way. sure.

but people don't seem to grasp how much a difference 60 lbs of mostly muscle makes. not to mention a huge height and reach advantage. as a boxer, tysonwould easily use them to his advantage,

people are so quick to discount boxing. i'd say it's just as practical as kung-fu and other martial arts in "real fighting," if not more so.only muy thai, BJJ, and a few others are without a doubt more useful.

lee would get murdered by tyson, he probably couldn't even get close enough to hit him most of the time.

lol@ tyson being a "dumb powerhouse." he was a great defensive boxer as well, not some idiot who just threw haymakers.

BruceLeeMyHero.jpg.png

tyson%20berbick.jpg

This is absolutely wrong.

Bruce Lee would beat Tyson with skill and discipline. As the far as the playing ping pong with nunchucks goes, I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce Lee could.But I think this was for a commercial or something.

The first time i saw the video i thought it was real too. Oh and IMO, Bruce would've beaten Mike in a fight.

Originally Posted by D723

BruceLeeMyHero.jpg.png
dude's pecs are like nonexistent. arms are twigs.
This is absolutely wrong.
do you not see the pic? do you not realize he was under 150 lbs? come on dude.

he was in incredible physical shape and had an insanely low bf%.

doesn't change the fact that he was quite a small dude.

but people don't seem to grasp how much a difference 60 lbs of mostly muscle makes. not to mention a huge height and reach advantage. as a boxer, tyson would easily use them to his advantage,

people are so quick to discount boxing. i'd say it's just as practical as kung-fu and other martial arts in "real fighting," if not more so. only muy thai, BJJ, and a few others are without a doubt more useful.

lee would get murdered by tyson, he probably couldn't even get close enough to hit him most of the time.

So u think Tyson could out move bruce?
The fight would be over before he knew it.
By the time Mike threw a punch, Bruce would
be in the locker room askin Don for his money.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

but people don't seem to grasp how much a difference 60 lbs of mostly muscle makes. not to mention a huge height and reach advantage. as a boxer, tyson would easily use them to his advantage,

people are so quick to discount boxing. i'd say it's just as practical as kung-fu and other martial arts in "real fighting," if not more so. only muy thai, BJJ, and a few others are without a doubt more useful.

So u think Tyson could out move bruce?
The fight would be over before he knew it.
By the time Mike threw a punch, Bruce would
be in the locker room askin Don for his money.
see.

all these urban legends about bruce lee make people think the dude was like a cartoon, faster than any human being alive, etc.

get a grip on reality for a second.
laugh.gif

Saying Bruce would absolutely dominate Tyson is a HUGE stretch, it would be a very interesting fight.

When Mike was in his prime he was the scariest man alive.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So you are saying he has some Chuck Norris in his blood?

no cant be i heard that Chuck Norris blood is so afraid of him it wont come out of his body he doesn't bleed

true story

Back
Top Bottom