BRUCE JENNER HAVING A SEX CHANGE?

He kinda look like the real life version of Roger from American Dad.
Roger_as_Kevin_Bacon.jpg

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im lmfao

edit: real early morning tears, damn i love NT

Last edited:
He kinda look like the real life version of Roger from American Dad.
Roger_as_Kevin_Bacon.jpg
:lol:

Reminds me of eps when Rog dresses up like a woman and has sex. Like is Roger a he or not?

It is confusing, because yeah it is a cartoon, but Roger is a male.

He only become more effeminate in later seasons. Just like Stewie from Family Guy
I legit disliked them making Stewie lowkey gay, they hint at it with future versions of him to outright exaggerating his accent.

Son aint have a sexy party in a while

85643_o.gif

0211-fish-split-kim-3.jpg

I know this is like holy grail status for a lot of you dudes. But this is entirely too much mass :x

Bring back 2007-2008 Kim K

Edit: Ms. Jenner is looking nice on that pole :smokin

Last edited:
Kim's got mass no doubt, and she fine than a mug, but something about her mass is just off 
tired.gif

Kim's got mass no doubt, and she fine than a mug, but something about her mass is just off |I

Probably cause in recent years, it's looked more like a saggy diaper more than anything. I remember being absolutely crushed when I saw her pre-butt implant/booty mold pics. Girl had a full on pancake butt. Makes me nearly question the authenticity of every rump I see :lol:

Last edited:
Probably cause in recent years, it's looked more like a saggy diaper more than anything. I remember being absolutely crushed when I saw her pre-butt implant/booty mold pics. Girl had a full on pancake butt. Makes me nearly question the authenticity of every rump I see :lol:

A god damn shame actually. Saggy diaper is on point.

Khloe's mass lookin right tho. Im sure she had some work done but it came out nice.

That family, I swear the mother is the devil. Don't care how successful I was/am I'd stay the hell away from that family.

Yes, even Kim.

Non famous people do this stuff too.
word. you're a sheltered dweeb if you think this a product of hollywood, the kardashians or being rich

there's plenty of transgendered people out there. most of them not famous, rich or prominent in any way

some people just don't feel comfortable in their born gender. it's not freakish, crazy or anything of the sort

let 'em be. they really shouldn't affect you

Back
Top Bottom