BRUCE JENNER HAVING A SEX CHANGE?

Here we go again with denying that Gay Rights is a Civil Rights issue... 
mean.gif
Gay Rights can be a Civil Rights Issue... but it CANNOT be Compared to an Ethnicity. EVER.

How the EFF would you feel exactly if I compared being Gay to being White/Asian/Hispanic, etc...???

EFF Civil Rights. I Am What I Am & You Are Who You Are... and that's Never Going to Change... even if we tried.
I'll respond quickly to this incoherent post...

No ones comparing it to "being black".  It's comparing the struggle to gain equal rights in the eyes of the law that everyone else has, just like the 60's Civil Rights movement.

No ones comparing it to "being black".  It's comparing the struggle to gain equal rights in the eyes of the law that everyone else has, just like the 60's Civil Rights movement.
BRUH.

You CAN Compare the Two Movements & Struggles on a BASE Level if you'd like..... Go ahead & Cook. 
eyes.gif

But what we were speaking on before you brought up your "Civil Rights" comment was about a previous post where the person was pulling a comparison between Two COMPLETELY Different Realities. You were froggy & jumped too quick bro... it's all good.

Last edited:

By struggle for equal rights do you mean a persons right to mutilate their body in an attempt to simulate the appearance of the opposite sex while not being looked at like a ******* lunatic by the rest of society? Yeah, we should all be so lucky to live in such a civilized place.

By struggle for equal rights do you mean a persons right to mutilate their body in an attempt to simulate the appearance of the opposite sex while not being looked at like a ******* lunatic by the rest of society? Yeah, we should all be so lucky to live in such a civilized place.
Do you own minority stock in Bruce Jenner's body parts?

How does what someone else does to their own flesh affect you in any way?  Your tax dollars aren't paying for any of it nor is it increasing your insurance rates.

For the record I was clearly talking about Gay Rights however it is your OPINION that a sex change is "mutilation".  What someone wants to do with their own body is up to them as far as I'm concerned... They're not forcing someone else to get any operations so why should anyone care?

Give me one good reason why I should be mad at someone for doing what they feel is right for them on a personal level and getting a sex change... I'll wait.

Do you own minority stock in Bruce Jenner's body parts?

How does what someone else does to their own flesh affect you in any way?  Your tax dollars aren't paying for any of it nor is it increasing your insurance rates.

For the record I was clearly talking about Gay Rights however it is your OPINION that a sex change is "mutilation".  What someone wants to do with their own body is up to them as far as I'm concerned... They're not forcing someone else to get any operations so why should anyone care?

Give me one good reason why I should be mad at someone for doing what they feel is right for them on a personal level and getting a sex change... I'll wait.

No one is telling you to be mad. But if guy X says he is mad, then let him be mad. As far as I can tell, all of this is just words on a forum. No one is egging the man/woman's house or writing hate mail towards him/her.

mad animosity aimed at the wrong dude.

this is a big deal because the media is profiting off of it. they're exploiting son during a personal identity crisis. he's not doing this for any of us, its none of our business.

be upset with the fact that they are making this front page news and not covering serious matters.

Last edited:
this is a big deal because the media is profiting off of it. they're exploiting son during a personal identity crisis. he's not doing this for any of us, its none of our business.
be upset with the fact that they are making this front page news and not covering serious matters.

Let's make this clear, if you invite cameras into your life and intimacies, you've forfeited your right to blame the "media" when **** hits the fan.

dis

Exactly. This World, man. :smh:

Society says: Accept Everything... The End.

Just think about that on a full range scale. It's Scary.

LOL. What harm do sex changes do to you or anyone else?

We're not trying to accept communism here.

Once again the ignorance spreads.

Speaking for myself, I don't have kids now but if I do in the future I don't want them seeing things like this on tv and thinking its ok.

Some of you guys want to pretend like this is ok but let your son approach you at 16 telling you he plans to get a sex change when he's old enough and he'd like your help financing it..

Maybe not financing it, but it's that person's life, not yours. You don't need to think it's"ok" just don't abandoned or not love him.

Speaking for myself, I don't have kids now but if I do in the future I don't want them seeing things like this on tv and thinking its ok.

Some of you guys want to pretend like this is ok but let your son approach you at 16 telling you he plans to get a sex change when he's old enough and he'd like your help financing it..
so you monitor what they are watching on tv if you feel it has the power to sway their gender identity.

I'd rather my kid watch TV shows about sex changes than Keeping Up with The Kardashians. That kind of programming is FAR more damaging to society.

Imagining the world 16 years from now, it's only going to get worse for people like you. This stuff is going to get more and more exposure, so If my kid wanted to go through with that I'd see little use fighting it. . It's not like if I say no he's just going to go back to being a straight man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom