BREAKING NEWS Mike Vick to the Eagles Confirmed

All i gotta say is that im a dog lover/owner and i feel mike has done his time. and im over it personally.
and that its refreshing to see Vick back and im glad he is! Im excited to see what unfolds wen he steps on that field...

Originally Posted by Fade On You

lowslows wrote:

Huh?
Explain How McNabb has feel off. LOL hes one of the top 5 QB's in the League.
Hes even better than your beloved Big Ben
nerd.gif

Thats just blind hate.

But agin please explain how his better days are over.
Cause i dont see it.

How many superbowl rings does McNabb have again? How many does Ben have? Did you just say MCNABB IS A TOP 5 QB? Stop it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rings doesn't make Roethlisberger a better QB. Don't get it twisted. That defense makes him look good. McNabb is the better QB.

lowslows wrote:

lowslows wrote:

lowslows wrote:

Huh?
Explain How McNabb has feel off. LOL hes one of the top 5 QB's in the League.
Hes even better than your beloved Big Ben
nerd.gif

Thats just blind hate.

But agin please explain how his better days are over.
Cause i dont see it.

How many superbowl rings does McNabb have again? How many does Ben have? Did you just say MCNABB IS A TOP 5 QB? Stop it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tell me how he aint a top 5 QB.

Who you takin over him.

Brady, Manning....and then who?

and yes IMO McNabb is a better QB than Big Ben.

We aint to far removed from when Ben threw 23 interceptions...

Brady
Manning
Rothlisberger
Brees
Rivers

LOL at Ben on that list
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You can make a argument for Rivers and Brees certainly..but ben?
laugh.gif

and i could care less if the eagles have 0 championships...Mcnabb is better QB than Ben EASILY

Ben has 19 4th quarter game winning drives. More then any other QB. 2 Superbowls. Ben is one of the hardest QBs to tackle, hesheds them constantly. He's going into his 6th year and has already won 2 Superbowls. Made it into the playoffs 04/05/07/08. AFC North Championships04/07/08. Conference championships in 05/08. Yearly completion % no less then 59% every year. 7.9% yard per throw average throughout his seasons.

Ben is clutch and when it comes down to it, although it may not be pretty he wins.

Ive never stated im a huge Ben fan, im honestly not a huge fan of the guy period i think he @@!*% up too much. But saying McNabb > Ben is insanity
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

LOL @ Big Ben being Top 5.

I guess since rings mean everything, Terry Bradshaw > John Elway too.

Rings mean alot. I can't put QB's with 0 rings in a longer career(like McNabb), ahead of a quarterback with 2 already. Remember, Ben had themotorcycle accident so he wasn't even 100% for a while.

If you want to win a Super Bowl, Big Ben is top 3 QB's in the league.

If you just want big stats for a fantasy league, Big Ben might not even be top 10.

that third spot is up for grabs, dont know what yall acting up for. I wouldnt put him there, but it aint a reach either. Ben def top 5....

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

cincy offered vick more money and they still said no

No they didn't. 2.3 mill over two years. Vick has 1.6 mill this year and a chance to make 5.2 mill next year. So this deal gives Vick more flexibility toleave if he performs well enough because 5.6 is a lot for a backup. The Eagles are just overall a better organization it's a no brainer.

So at any point in time, the QB who wins the SB is the best QB in the league? So Trent Dilfer was once the best QB in the league?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

cincy offered vick more money and they still said no

No they didn't. 2.3 mill over two years. Vick has 1.6 mill this year and a chance to make 5.2 mill next year. So this deal gives Vick more flexibility to leave if he performs well enough because 5.6 is a lot for a backup. The Eagles are just overall a better organization it's a no brainer.

on the Dan patrick show them made it seem like it was 2.3 million his 1st year in cincy

Originally Posted by dreClark

Does winning superbowls automatically make QB A. better than QB B?

No it does not .
If u put Ben on a team with a sorry Defense, his hold the ball, careless throw style of play would get EXPOSED

Big Ben with 12 superbowl rings still aint a better QB than someone like Dan Marino with None.
Ben benefits from playing on a great team.

dreClark wrote:

Absolutely. Id take a QB that can win Superbowls > One who can't any day.

Thats what the NFL is all about, winning Superbowls. Thats what players strive for every season, to win Superbowls.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

No it does not .
If u put Ben on a team with a sorry Defense, his hold the ball, careless throw style of play would get EXPOSED

Big Ben with 12 superbowl rings still aint a better QB than someone like Dan Marino with None.

I see your point but your bringing the whole team into it.

If we are talking strickly QBs, one that wins superbowls > one that dont.

So at any point in time, the QB who wins the SB is the best QB in the league? So Trent Dilfer was once the best QB in the league?
I knew Trent Dilfer was going to get in the conversation.

Trent Dilfer's Super Bowl run = Eli Manning's Super Bowl run

Playoff and Super Bowl wins count and right now Tom Brady and Big Ben are crushing in the playoff/Super Bowl win category among active players.

I see your point but your bringing the whole team into it.

If we are talking strickly QBs, one that wins superbowls > one that dont.
You say that as if a QB can win a Superbowl by himself.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

No it does not .

You put Peyton Manning on a team with a sorry Defense and he isn't winning anything either.

So Ben has been playing on the All-Madden team for his whole career while every other QB has been playing with scrubs?

Back
Top Bottom