BREAKING NEWS! Crabtree to start against Texans! PG. 7

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

f this guy...i hope singletary put his punk %&%*&%*(%*(% in place!!!!!!

i say trade him for steve smith...either one would be fine
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
no way the Giants give up Eli's go to guy.

Finally signed this damn dude....glad he will be in madden online....now I can get some wins in. (I wonder what his rating will be)

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

It's hilarious how hard some of yall been going on dude ever since Truth called yall out for being Gunna's parrots...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

2009_04_crabtree.jpg
laugh.gif
My favorite Crabby picture of all time...

Dude lookin like he's waiting by the curb for the short bus...

pimp.gif

I think im the only one who has stuck with him the entire time.. dude is a little girl but you guys gotta admit he is a BEAST! Lets get ittttt... Niners looknscary nowadays

The Niners woulda been better off flushing a first round pick down the toilet and letting him go back through the draft...?

The Niners, with all the *+%@@*#% they're throwing out there every week at receiver, truly don't need Michael Crabtree...?

He needs to play injured and skip funerals in the future to prove he's committed to his team...?

grin.gif

It's hilarious how hard some of yall been going on dude ever since Truth called yall out for being Gunna's parrots...
smh.gif

What are you talking about??

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The Niners woulda been better off flushing a first round pick down the toilet and letting him go back through the draft...?

The Niners, with all the *+%@@*#% they're throwing out there every week at receiver, truly don't need Michael Crabtree...?

He needs to play injured and skip funerals in the future to prove he's committed to his team...?

grin.gif

smh.gif

What are you talking about??
We need a wide receiver, but I guess the reason I've built a dislike for Crabtree was probably Parker's fault. If Parker didn't makehim hold out for so long, I wouldn't have used Crabtree as the scapegoat. It's easier to be mad at someone you can picture.

I just don't think Crabby is gonna be any good.
I hope he shows out tho
Time will tell.

I wish they made this deal after the Falcons game. Now during the pregame and postgame of the Falcons @ 49ers game, all the reporters/commentators/analysts aregonna talk about is Crabtree and not the game. It really ruins the atmosphere of the game, just saying. Or it might work out really well because the Falconsget scared (very very doubtful) and have to prepare for Crabtree...

best case scenario....Crabtree is able to get a few plays in during the Houston game...better late than never

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

How? How are the 49ers better off letting him go back in the draft? Wasting a #10 pick and getting what could be the best player in a weak draft class who just fell to your lap when we don't have a #1 WR?
Crabtree possibly being the best player in the draft? Are you serious?

I f' w/ Crabby but lets be serious here....
He was a consensus top 5 pick. Many thought he could have gone as high as #2 to the rams at one point. Mel Kiper for what its worth had him asthe #2 player on the board. He was not supposed to slip to #10 and everyone at the time knew that the 49ers got a player that should have gone higher.

It was a weak draft class and Crabtree was one of if not the best prospect in that draft and the 49ers lucked out by landing him is what I'm saying.

The 49ers did the right thing trading that 2nd rounder to CAR because with two 1st rounders in what is going to be one of the deepest drafts in years they areset for the future.

Also the press conference is at 11:45 Pacific if anyone's interested, I think you can stream it from 49ers.com

I can proudly say I'm among the 5 49ers fans that didn't turn their back on him. Welcome to the niners Crabs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

I can proudly say I'm among the 5 49ers fans that didn't turn their back on him. Welcome to the niners Crabs
pimp.gif

x2......glad it finally happened.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom