BREAKING NEWS: Chiefs to release Larry Johnson

Originally Posted by 35KD

Seattle needs to pick him up.
indifferent.gif
not at all seattle has the running backs they need.they need to start over with the line
jones is a solid starter with one of the best speed in the nfl
Forsett is a good back tocatch the defense off guard. just like morris was to alexander
james is one of the best backs to help block the quarter back and he never drops the ball when receiving

Originally Posted by langfor5

It was time for him to go, he has pretty much worn out his welcome in KC. I know KC was all in a uproar because he is only like 27 yds from breaking the Chiefs all time rushing record held by Priest Holmes.
why would any true KC fan want him to break that record...?

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Philly!!! Let westbrook go
smh.gif
Shame on you philly fans, westbrook came through for you guys in the playoffs last year and you have all of a sudden given up on him
eyes.gif
the dude gets injured every year, but he always, ALWAYS comes through for y'all.

Yea he came through on some big plays but even last year he wasnt all that great throughout the year..... injuries are always a problem..... and now we haveMcCoy... and Westbrook is only getting older and not getting the job done this year

Dude had a 5 year contract with 19 million guaranteed to potentially make 45 million.... he turns 30 next month.

Last year one woman accused him of throwing a drink on her and another said he had pushed her. The incidents happened separately in Kansas City nightclubs andled to his being sentenced to two years' probation after pleading guilty to two counts of disturbing the peace.

"I'm going to work to that point to get my life back on track and know that I and I alone put myself in these critical situations and environments towhere things don't come out favorably to me," he said on Oct. 22, 2008.

LJ had his chances.. now he is just a bum in my eyes

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by langfor5

It was time for him to go, he has pretty much worn out his welcome in KC. I know KC was all in a uproar because he is only like 27 yds from breaking the Chiefs all time rushing record held by Priest Holmes.
why would any true KC fan want him to break that record...?
that i have no clue, priest was a workhorse and an overall good guy, larry johnson comes across as a whiny little baby though.

Originally Posted by HtownRox14

Slaton X LJ collab in houston would be nice... get Chris Brown out of the game...

Texans have no between the tackles run game or goaline run game whatsoever. I don't care for the guy personally, butbusiness is business. Smith/Kubiak need to make it happen. LJ > Chris Brown/Ryan Moats.

Besides NT I haven't heard anything about him getting cut

Where is the OP getting that info from?

Why cut him when you can just keep him at home and in the offseason trade him for players or picks.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Why cut him when you can just keep him at home and in the offseason trade him for players or picks.

what are they realistically going to get for him

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

At this point I would take 4-7 round picks for dude. You can find some gems in the later rounds.

DeeNice42: u shud preach that to 27, he always on some **** in da clubs. he got **** pendin' n thems just the ones who actually said sumthin. smhabout 23 hours ago
Did DSharp just drop a "smh"?
roll.gif

Larry's going to beast.

He wanted to get released, traded or something. Now he'll still get paid even if its not as much, but nonetheless paid.

Bring him to ... umm anywhere I just want to see him do good again he definitely has 1300 yds in him still.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

When it comes to hating, I step into the phone booth and emerge wearing spandex and a cape.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Realilistically, dude is a turkey, cooked and done. Put a fork in him.

Chicago could use him at this point, though.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

At this point I would take 4-7 round picks for dude. You can find some gems in the later rounds.

nobody giving up picks for a guy they can just pickup if/when he is released

He sad anyway... His career been over since dat injury... I had him on my fantasy team, he didnt give me no mo thn 6 pts. Dats not good 4 a strtin RB @ all.

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]http://[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [td]
He sad anyway... His career been over since dat injury... I had him on my fantasy team, he didnt give me no mo thn 6 pts. Dats not good 4 a strtin RB @ all.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Darren Sharper posts on NT?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]http://[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Darren Sharper posts on NT?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom