BREAKING NEWS: Chiefs to release Larry Johnson

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

New England...
Yep
pimp.gif
what is his and jigga's relationship? kinda likelebron and jigga or what

going to the Pats makes sense...Jets just lost Leon Washington, Jags could use another RB, Chicago RB next to Forte, Packers, ********, Lions, Raiders...

laugh.gif
@ you cats saying he's washed up. Please believe he'll go somewhere and put in work.

Originally Posted by AG 47

He gone be even more upset on the Eagles getting 4 carries a game.
laugh.gif
Yep... He'd be Twittering about being in nothin butpass protection during one of Andy Reid's 80-20 pass-run sprees...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Is he still bangin' out Julissa from BET?

naw she heard about him beating up females in the club and got away from that +**#% QUICK!!!!
laugh.gif

dude has always seemed overly sensitive to me. i remember he got real mad when +@#! vermeil was still the coach and was going to give him some playing time andhe jokingly said something along the lines of, "the rookies diaper is going to come off today and hes going to get some playing time" and larryjohnson took it to the heart.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I remember rumours about him and Jigga being ayo together for a while. Something about sharing an apartment in the trump. Highly doubt its true though.
I don't know about being "ayo" together, but I do remember LJ was in the "Roc Boys" music vid. I thought that @@%! wasrandom as hell when I first saw that.
laugh.gif

LJ was considered a top 2-3 back in the L just a few years ago.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^^ that's what im saying this dude was a top back 3 yrs ago. Now everybody calling him washed up. He ran behind the worst O-line in the league for the 2years. He had no moviation at all, the guy has a lot of yards still left in the tank.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

New England...
Better than that [mike] bum *** fraud *** CLOWN [/mike] Maroney...they at least have to look into getting him...I don't think he'll comehere though.
Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

DeeNice42: no matter if ya into bling or not, we come tru d town of a honey she gotta b taken care of u feel me.. by any mean necessary. about 22 hours ago

Translation: L.J. didn't buy you bling? Dude's got no game. Actually I have no game, but I'm rich and I'm letting you know that I will spoil your @+* and do anything else necessary in order to get with you. That includes throwing a fellow NFL player who would break me in two under the bus on the world's biggest social networking site. When it comes to hating, I step into the phone booth and emerge wearing spandex and a cape.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD* @ his swaggaless +%% simping it up on twitter like it's cool...Wasn't he hittin' Gabrielle Union at one point? This is how he rebounds?twitter is bad for like 85% of these celebrities/famous people, I swear.

LJ is a Roc Athlete. I thought this was common knowledge.
He endorsed roca wear had a rocafella chain and erything.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Philly!!! Let westbrook go
smh.gif
Shame on you philly fans, westbrook came through for you guys in the playoffs last year and you have all of a sudden given up on him
eyes.gif
the dude gets injured every year, but he always, ALWAYS comes through for y'all.

Yup, Gunna summed it up. He was part of the ROC group. His agent was underneath ROC I believe. Something along those lines.

Anyways, seen this dude a couple of times in the club out in KC. Chill cat, always dapped each other up and said whats up. A girl I am friends with claims thatone night he tried to lick her toes in the VIP. Not surprised, this dude Achilles heel is females. Matter fact the last chick that he got hit with the assaultcharge was from Lawrence.

But pretty much everyone in KC area saw this coming. He was saying and doing the right things early on but every one was waiting for how Larry would react whenwe would be 1-5, getting blown out and him getting 10 carries for 18 yds.

I know the front office is looking into seeing if there was something in the contract extension about him not getting paid if he didn't stay out oftrouble, which I think is why he is getting released.

Anyways, I'm not surprised I knew something like this was going to happen. I think in the right situation, with the right team he could still be a good RBthough.

It was time for him to go, he has pretty much worn out his welcome in KC. I know KC was all in a uproar because he is only like 27 yds from breaking the Chiefsall time rushing record held by Priest Holmes.

Back
Top Bottom