Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

I didn't say your comments were unnecessary.

Just your unnecessary cynicism. Even you looking at the other side is cynical.

No caping here. I just posted the link and replied to a couple foolish comments.

Good for you
Have a great day man

It honestly sounds like a way to catch us up to Jesse leading in to BCS
one of my wishes for BCS is that we get a full season of those flash forwards and my ridiculous hot take was Jesse randomly showing up in one of them

Vince already came out and said literally after BB ended though that Jesse's fingerprints are all over the lab, so the police were gonna no doubt hunt him down.

HardSelfassuredHart-size_restricted.gif

Hopefully we get Walt’s coworker the assistant principal to chime in. Sniff some blue of them Tata’s.

Last edited:
they tryna milk this
bb is trash in hindsight
was dope when i was watching
but flaws are present
i dont care bout jessie
i barely care bout saul now
they STILL building jimmy 4 seasons in
coulda did that with 1 season

Oh. Well now, I'm not that enthused.

Jesse as the main character?

I'd much rather roll with the Walter's not dead, trial of Walter White story :lol:

But I'll still watch.

With Vince at the helm I know he's gonna surround Jesse with amazingly interesting compelling mysterious new characters in the movie that I'll come away loving more so than my opinion changing about that snitch *****.
Hopefully Jesse dies in the movie.
My sentiments exactly.

Last edited:
Oh. Well now, I'm not that enthused.

Jesse as the main character?

I'd much rather roll with the Walter's not dead, trial of Walter White story :lol:

But I'll still watch.

With Vince at the helm I know he's gonna surround Jesse with amazingly interesting compelling mysterious new characters in the movie that I'll come away loving more so than my opinion changing about that snitch *****.

My sentiments exactly.
Walt hopefully survived the shot. The trial and his chapo escape would make this movie good.
All in all we need more of the homie BADGER in this. He cracks me up.

Last edited:
Walt not dying at the end of BB would just cheapen the entire series. Let that man rest b.

But seriously Walt dying in the lab on his own accord is exactly how the series should have ended.

Back
Top Bottom