Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

A better movie would be about Gus and his entire life before Better Call Saul/BB

We trashin it but watch this Jesse Pinkman movie be the best thing ever and sweeping award shows :lol:

As long as Vince is heavily involved, i think it’ll be at least decent

Yea no point in watching if it’s just gonna tarnish opinions of the series.

That’s actually a simple solution. :lol:

I'd watch the movie, but I don't see a "reasoning" to have one in the first place.

Just focus on keeping BCS as great as it is.

Walt not dying at the end of BB would just cheapen the entire series. Let that man rest b.

But seriously Walt dying in the lab on his own accord is exactly how the series should have ended.
Eh, never been a fan of the main character dying cuz he wasn't a "good person.

I'd watch the movie, but I don't see a "reasoning" to have one in the first place.

Just focus on keeping BCS as great as it is.
Thinking too small.

And so far sounds like a movie taking place in the BB universe.
on" type of ending especially with meaning given to it.

He allegedly died in a lab after some revenge.

Vince could easily spin that ending with the paramedics saving his life. I can see the entire tense scene playing out.

Count me one that didn't love that ending for Walt.

Last edited:
Oof.... that's incredibly weak
Well that's exactly how Walt would have to survive unless the one bullet wound wasn't fatal at all and he only passed out.

Weak was the richochet in the first place. I mean the cancer was back anyway

>D I don’t need the final memory of possibly my favorite show ever to be some wack movie
I don't get this.

Same guy that made your favorite show is gonna make a whack movie?

I don’t know anything about pinkman’s other work outside of B.B. but I’m def on board with a movie around his character

I disagree a movie about Gus would’ve been better, I’m sure Vince could stir up a crazy storyline but Gus’ character can’t carry a movie, dude was a good side character but his dryness and 0 personality would be wack. A story about Todd and his family would be fire though

Back
Top Bottom