Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Props to Netflix for getting the Breaking Bad movie.

**** that traitorous snitch ***** Jesse though.

Am I the only one on here a Jesse supporter?

Walt was a G but Walt also preyed on the weak.

Jesse was never about that life and Walt played him with the father figure role, never caring about dude for real.

Am I the only one on here a Jesse supporter?

Walt was a G but Walt also preyed on the weak.

Jesse was never about that life and Walt played him with the father figure role, never caring about dude for real.
Nah there's a few few others excusing Jesse's snitch traitor ways.

Nah, Walt definitely cared for Jesse for real. If he didnt he would've killed him with the rest during the finale.

Jesse deserved everything that came to him and the death. If he really wasnt about that life he had his chances to dip endless times. Then he couldn't let go Walt won and played him so he betrayed him.
it better end with him dying a painful death
Exactly.

Can not be a happy ending.

Last edited:
Nah there's a few few others excusng Jeess' S snitch traitor ways.

Nah, Walt definitely cared for Jesse for real. If he didnt he would've killed him with the rest during the finale.

Jesse deserved everything that came to him and the death. If he really wasnt about that life he had his chances to dip endless times. Then he couldn't let go Walt won and played him so he betrayed him.

Jesse tried to get out so many times.

He was in an abusive relationship.

Yes he had his weaknesses but Walt clearly took advantage of each and every one of them.

Jesse tried to get out so many times.

He was in an abusive relationship.

Yes he had his weaknesses but Walt clearly took advantage of each and every one of them.
Excuses.

Walt needed his cooking partner and not like he did anything that was too bad in regards to keeping Jesse around.

He let his GF DIE!
Yeah but he didn't kill her. He just didnt do anything.

For all Walt knew as he was leaving Jane was simply snoring.

He wouldn't give Jeese his fair cut at one point.
Jesse still owed Walt at that point. Only right Walt hold on to it until he was paid in full.

Besides it wasnt like Jesse was broke. If he really wanted out he couldve considered that payment for being out of the game for good.
He got Jesse lumped up by Hank.
This is false.

Jesse had issues with Hank that had nothing to do with Walt. Jesse made Hank look like a jackass and a fool. You can only blame Hank for what he did to Jesse.

Im excited its either good or we can act like its Jordan Wizards years forgetting it exist and think that the ending was Walter dying and that Jesse cliffhanger.

The only character I hated more than Jesse was Skylar.

I hated Walt too tho. And Hank and Marie.

Back
Top Bottom