Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

The Austin menu displays rancheros plates, breakfast tacos, burritos, burgers, and more. Although fried chicken wasn’t listed, “the pop-up served bags of curly fries, a cup of water, and three dipping sauces.”

I'd love to stop by the NY location.

Last edited:
Rewatching the show...... Walt was a **** 
laugh.gif

He played on Jesses weakness like a MF.

Literally left my mans homeless in season 3.

The thing that always blows my mind is the people that just died on the sole fact they met or knew walt or jesse
not saying everyone is innocent not even by a long shot but I always feel sorry for Jane, because she was trying to get her life together
but the one that takes the cake is Brock and Andrea. The way that scene where she gets her brains blown out was done was so cold

Jesse had sooooo many chances to man up and bail on Walt, plenty of times where he's had the money and could've just bounced.

Crazy how in the beginning Jesse was playing king pin and when he found out what it took be the king pin, he didn't want to play anymore.

I'm really surprised Jesse didn't die after Box cutter, one of my big predictions was "If he's not gone by the next episode, he will die"

Last edited:
Man this rewatch is EPlC!

After Hank comes back home, Walt gives him a pep talk and references stepping on a bug.

The next episode Jesse is standing on the corner and sees a beetle and bends down to play with him.

eek.gif

Jesse was never built for that life.

Yeah the rewatch is definitely something that makes you appreciate the show 10x more than the first time.

So many things you don't catch on the initial watch that come back around and it leaves you like :wow:

If you want to hear some in depth podcasts about the show on a episode by episode breakdown, check out Bald Moves podcasts on Breaking Bad. During my rewatch I'd listen in on my ride to work and they would point out a lot of interesting stuff.

Last edited:
My ex watched this like 3 years ago and I would never watch it with her lmao. Watching with my current girl for the first time and we're almost finished. I believe early-mid season 5.

Guess its this Saul show after lol

I just finished this show. It was ok, but I don't see where all the hype came from. Maybe I have to watch it again at some point.

I didn't like better call Saul on the first watch.

Come to think of it I watched the very first episode of BB and didn't continue for a full year. But I'm glad I did.

Season 4->>>just about anything on tv.

"I am the one who knocks" :lol: :pimp:

There's so much more up to that whole scene leading up to Skylar fleeing the house :lol:

I think I'll rewatch this at some point looking for details. I didn't on the second watch.

I’m giving this another spin. Kinda felt for Jesse on the first go round this time it’s embarrasing how emotional and how much of a liability dude is :rofl:

need a bigger outlet to report that
Variety or THR

do not want if it steps on BCS toes production wise
also
a Movie is honestly OD

Make it a four hour movie. I’m buyin first day. Is this new stuff added to the original story or are we continuing like Walt didn’t really die ?

Dudes must have short memory.

Vince is fully capable of translating this in to a movie.

Got a pretty good idea of where he'll go with it as well.

Nobody has a short term memory about anything
And nobody is doubting the greatness of Vince.

Most people just feel it's time to let the sun set on arguably the greatest TV show all time and arguably the greatest spin-off of all time.

There's not many showrunners I can be like
" checkout both shows"
I don't want Vince to fall into the category of
"Watch BB and BCS,but the movie ........eh"

Knowing how meticulous this guy is, he'll no doubt finish BCS first

But then again all this is pointless considering a bigger outlet has yet to confirm any of this

Nobody has a short term memory about anything
And nobody is doubting the greatness of Vince.

Most people just feel it's time to let the sun set on arguably the greatest TV show all time and arguably the greatest spin-off of all time.
Well then you're (and most ppl) ******* wrong.

Sounds like unnecessary cynicism. Reminds me of what some said about BCS when it was announced. Might as well not watch it.

Last edited:
Well then you're (and most ppl) ****ing wrong.

Sounds like unnecessary cyncism. Reminds me of what some said about BCS when it was announced. Might as well not watch it.

My comments are just as unnecessary as yours caping for something that hasn't even been confirmed yet and isn't needed.
If this is real it reeks of desperation from AMC who just finessed their fans on the walking dead

Time will tell.

Like I already said as long as production on BCS is still on schedule I'm straight.

My comments are just as unnecessary
I didn't say your comments were unnecessary.

Just your unnecessary cynicism. Even you looking at the other side is cynical.

No caping here. I just posted the link and replied to a couple foolish comments.

Back
Top Bottom