Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but interesting theory...

http://philly.barstoolsports.com/ar...actually-died-in-snowy-car-is-probably-right/

Aside from the actual writer/creator of the show appearing on national television immediately after the conclusion and basically saying that he wanted to tie all loose ends and give the show a since of finality, unlike other similar shows like Soprano’s.. which would be reason enough to put this ******ed **** to bed.. this couldn’t have been Walt’s fantasy because he had no idea of Jesse’s current situation, so how could he possibly fantasize about Jesse’s EXACT situation… this is dumb, childish, overthinking because you watched stupid **** like Lost.. there are no conspiracies, the show is what it is, deal with it.. it’s awesome

he could've also just put a little ricin in all the packets at all those tables by the window.  
laugh.gif

He would go straight to hell then
he woulda went back in the place and took the unused ricin packs out once lydia and todd left.  I can't imagine the two of them staying much long after Walt left. 
happy.gif

And Walt really had nothing else to do for the day besides science. Yeah Mr. White!  YEAH SCIENCE!

:lol: @ yall letting Norm troll yall.

He's a master at it. Have yall ever heard his voice? I can hear him pitch that theory and can't stop laughing a few tweets in :lol:

I mean be serious, he succumbs to his disease shortly after calling his son and seeing Gretchen and Elliot on tv while having a drink?

Did anyone point out that in the pilot he thought the cops were coming for him when he heard the sirens and in the finale the same thing happened (thinking the cops were going to get him)
Good observation but which part are you talking about? In NH, at the end of Granite State he called the cops and led them to where he was while at the end of the Felina he didn't give a **** anymore and knew he was going to die. Cops weren't really a concern.

I wanted the ep to end with Walt in his underwear like in the ep where he first confesses. I thought we were half way there when he lifted his shirt to show he wasn't wired and thus untucking it.

Guess it would've been too wild to go through a sequence of events where he loses his pants again.

I'm on this "zedge" app for my android and all the breaking bad tones are hilarious.  Imma miss this show 
embarassed.gif

You really think Walt slipped the ricin packet while he was coughing?? Are you serious? :stoneface:

It hasn't crossed your mind that he could place the ricin packet at the table before lydia even got there? 

Yeah, Walt set it up BEFORE she even got there. That's why there was only ONE packet in the whole container. He mentioned how she likes to have the same routine and that's why he knew she'd be there. He met her EVERY Tuesday at the same time. She mentioned that she'll get the same order, which she obviously ALWAYS ordered there. He knew what her order was and knew she'd use Stevia.

Anyways, that's the whole reason why she asks for a SECOND packet of Stevia. The sweetness in the tea wasn't there b/c the first pack she put in was ricin.

You really think Walt slipped the ricin packet while he was coughing?? Are you serious? :stoneface:

It hasn't crossed your mind that he could place the ricin packet at the table before lydia even got there? 

Yeah, Walt set it up BEFORE she even got there. That's why there was only ONE packet in the whole container. He mentioned how she likes to have the same routine and that's why he knew she'd be there. He met her EVERY Tuesday at the same time. She mentioned that she'll get the same order, which she obviously ALWAYS ordered there. He knew what her order was and knew she'd use Stevia.

Anyways, that's the whole reason why she asks for a SECOND packet of Stevia. The sweetness in the tea wasn't there b/c the first pack she put in was ricin.

That's not how it happened. She asked for more Stevia before she even put in her first packet (with the ricin). If I recall, she always puts two packets of Stevia in her tea.

And you only need 3-4 grains of ricin for it to kill you. Ricin looks very similar to salt crystals. I'm more curious as to how Walt got the ricin in the packet in the first place, without it looking like it was tampered with.

Last edited:
Slice a small slit in the package, dump out Stevia, pour in ricin, cover up with glue. She wouldn't expect the package to be tampered with, so she wouldn't even notice a thing.

my dude created the strongest meth known to man and turned his car into al capone...im sure he can figure out how to slip a lil powder into a packet

If you don't think there's a science way of putting ricin in a sealed packet of stevia you have not been paying attention to Walt AT ALL.

APPLY YOURSELF

*****!

Last edited:
what if he wanted to be 100% sure his plan would work so he put ricin in every packet in the restaurant? i mean he was going to die anyways right

what if he wanted to be 100% sure his plan would work so he put ricin in every packet in the restaurant? i mean he was going to die anyways right

Lydia sat at the same table every time she went to that shop. The table by the window where shet met Todd like two episodes before. He probably put the ricin in the packet and revealed it and brought it with him. Took all of them from that table and put his there. It's not like she would've been checking the packet for tiniest slit anyways.

But seriously Walt is a mastermind. Why you doubting the man :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I wonder if Jesse did get caught, could he get away with it? His only crime was cooking meth, but it was because he got chained up and used as a slave. Its perceivable that he could get away with it IMO. But then again I don't really know any laws that protect meth slaves haha

I wonder if Jesse did get caught, could he get away with it? His only crime was cooking meth, but it was because he got chained up and used as a slave. Its perceivable that he could get away with it IMO. But then again I don't really know any laws that protect meth slaves haha
He killed someone, and was an acessory to two more murders and a large scale train robbery.

He killed someone, and was an acessory to two more murders and a large scale train robbery.

And who on the planet can pin him to ANY of that? Every single person that knows about those instances is dead, or in Nebraska.

The only definitive proof of any of those events was the tape destroyed by the Aryans.

The only person that would have known anything was Marie because he stayed at her house with Hank, but she was not present for any of his testimony and Hank knew better than to give his blabbermouth of a wife any details about his investigation until he had Walt in cuffs.

Jesse would very likely be a person of interest, but there is no concrete proof of his involvement in Walt's scheme.

Been catchin up on Fringe on Netflix now with no Breaking Bad.
Also some Parks and Recreation. Hilarious show!

I'm siding with the Norm theory upon rewatching Felina

Something felt off watching it the first time

Uncle Jack fetches Pinkman just to prove a point

It played out like Walt White wrote the last episode

The move Jack pulled with Jessie was definitely in line with his character. From the moment he met Walt, seeing how Todd viewed him and how he was probably one of the only people that didn't fear him, he always had something to prove. Jack had a respect level for Walt that he didn't have for anybody outside of his gang so it's very believe able he would hear him out

Back
Top Bottom