Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Walt couldn't have dreamed Jesse being a slave because he had no knowledge of his situation. That theory is stupid, all of you weird fan fiction type ************* just need to let the show live, Vince is a god yes but he's not holding out secrets.

This is hilarious. :rofl:

http://m.yelp.com/biz/los-pollos-hermanos-albuquerque

Read the reviews and look at photos. For ex:

Sup NT fam, I made this poster for a local cafe's annual Day of the Dead event that accepts submissions from the screenprinting department at my school and sells them for us. I finally gave in and created an instagram to promote my work, so if you can hit me with a follow then that would be highly appreciated! I'll be putting up new and old work very soon too if you dig this.
smile.gif

No offense, but that looks nothing like Gus.  Cool concept though
None taken. I know NT can be pretty ruthless when it comes to giving feedback on things (especially all the "ambitious" street wear entrepreneurs), which is why I posted anyways. I needed honest opinions.

I did notice while I was working on the design that people took a few seconds to realize that it was Gus, but I did the best I could to develop a likeness to him in order to make the deadline. Believe me, if I had more time then I would've spent A LOT more time on the details. I still think there's enough detail for fans of the show to recognize who it is though and that's all that matters at this point to get them to buy it.

And who on the planet can pin him to ANY of that? Every single person that knows about those instances is dead, or in Nebraska.

jesses fingerprints are on the gun that killed uncle jack...and the chain that jabba the hut'd todd

jesse is the only person who is alive and missing. marie knows jesse was involved with hank and gomez. marie is looney... everyone dead but jesse is missing? marie prolly blames jesse for hanks death

also what happend to the confession walt gave in the pilot?

Last edited:
Been catchin up on Fringe on Netflix now with no Breaking Bad.
Also some Parks and Recreation. Hilarious show!

Yo similar situation here.
Discovered Modern Family yesterday :pimp:
How was I not aware of this show?!?!
oh and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? (I've only seen one episode prior to yesterdays viewings)
These shows exist??!?!?
:lol:

I wonder when we'll get some Better Call Saul info

One thing's for certain it's going to be a little more dark than funny.

Bob Odenkirk: "Better Call Saul" will be dark

Will there be a sort of “Mr. Show” influence, or any levity or humor at all, in “Better Call Saul,” or will it be as pitch dark as the final seasons of “Breaking Bad”?

Odenkirk: Vince Gilligan and the writers will make the ultimate decision, but Vince has told me, the last time he talked to me, he said that it will be slightly more dark than it is funny. That’s an interesting balance to strike. And I’m excited.

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/03/bob_odenkirk_better_call_saul_will_be_dark/

Last edited:
Did anyone point out that in the pilot he thought the cops were coming for him when he heard the sirens and in the finale the same thing happened (thinking the cops were going to get him)
Good observation but which part are you talking about? In NH, at the end of Granite State he called the cops and led them to where he was while at the end of the Felina he didn't give a **** anymore and knew he was going to die. Cops weren't really a concern.

I wanted the ep to end with Walt in his underwear like in the ep where he first confesses. I thought we were half way there when he lifted his shirt to show he wasn't wired and thus untucking it.

Guess it would've been too wild to go through a sequence of events where he loses his pants again.

In the pilot when those fire trucks came with the sirens he thought it was the police coming to get him and in Felina when he was in the Volvo he also thought the cops were coming for him.

jesses fingerprints are on the gun that killed uncle jack...and the chain that jabba the hut'd todd

jesse is the only person who is alive and missing. marie knows jesse was involved with hank and gomez. marie is looney... everyone dead but jesse is missing? marie prolly blames jesse for hanks death

also what happend to the confession walt gave in the pilot?

Marie doesn't blame Walt... she blames Jesse, the guy helping them? What would Marie prove anyway? Nothing.

Walt killed Jack and Jesse killed Todd in self defense. Don't think they're going crazy looking for him.

Jesse fingerprints all over that meth lab too.  Unless Walt (off camera) wipes the place clean of fingerprints.  We don't know necessarily how much time passed as Walt was walking thru the place before the police actually came. 

Marie doesn't blame Walt... she blames Jesse, the guy helping them? What would Marie prove anyway? Nothing.

Walt killed Jack and Jesse killed Todd in self defense. Don't think they're going crazy looking for him.

they dont know that walt killed jack or that it was self defense. and the only one not accounted for is jesse. who you think they gonna blame? why in the blue earth would they not look for someone who is missing and was the last person seen with hank alive?

And again you have to look at it through marie's eyes and how she is... EVERYONE is dead except for jesse...the guy who was supposed to help. Walt's right hand man. For all she knows jesse coulkd have set hank and gomez up to die..

But this is all a moot point because the show is done and over.. :lol:

Trying to fill the Breaking Bad void.

Watched 3 episodes of Justified. Wanted to check it out because Walton Goggins killed it on The Shield, but ehhhh....not sure I'm into it.

Started The Sopranos...it's good. Didn't sink its hooks into me like Breaking Bad, but it's quality and I got free HBO so I'm gonna watch it.

Watched 3 episodes of Justified. Wanted to check it out because Walton Goggins killed it on The Shield, but ehhhh....not sure I'm into it.

Started The Sopranos...it's good. Didn't sink its hooks into me like Breaking Bad, but it's quality and I got free HBO so I'm gonna watch it.

Justified is pretty good....I haven't kept up with the latest seasons but Season 2 was very good.

Jere Burns and Kevin Rankin are both in it.

Justified is pretty good....I haven't kept up with the latest seasons but Season 2 was very good.

Jere Burns and Kevin Rankin are both in it.

And the "TUCKER!" guy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom