Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

That ring tone Todd had playing for his boo Lydia 
laugh.gif
. Man, that dude was cold blooded- even tried to team with Walt after he knew his uncle was toast.

My favorite part of the finale was def seeing redemption in Jesse. Jesse had love for Walt too . I felt that **** b!

Last edited:
Trying to fill the Breaking Bad void.

Watched 3 episodes of Justified. Wanted to check it out because Walton Goggins killed it on The Shield, but ehhhh....not sure I'm into it.

Started The Sopranos...it's good. Didn't sink its hooks into me like Breaking Bad, but it's quality and I got free HBO so I'm gonna watch it.

Im trying shows from different countries now just because. I just finished Luther which was amazing wish there was more episodes, im halfway through season 1 of Copper, ans Ive watched about 3 episodes of Misfits so far. All good shows My only issue is that because everything is right at my fingertips Im finishing the seasons to quickly going to try to limit myself to a few episodes of each a day haha but once I get hooked I cant stop.

Last edited:
SOA really isn't that great, in my opinion. I tried to get into it, but I only got through maybe two seasons. Just doesn't hold my attention.

Watching homeland now

Where can I catch the wire? Any legal ones like hulu or amazon.
I think HBOGo is the only streaming app it's on.

I think because the finale was incredibly satisfying, you're not left with any complaints or anger like other finales :lol:

It's easier to close the book on a show when it's been of such high quality.

For me, I'm going to catch up on Boardwalk Empire then probably run through Breaking Bad again. A couple episodes at a time from the beginning.

That ring tone Todd had playing for his boo Lydia :lol: . Man, that dude was cold blooded- even tried to team with Walt after he knew his uncle was toast.

I was laughing when I heard his ringtone. Got me wondering if that Lydia song was a real song and if he named the character Lydia just so todd could have that ringtone.

ps, Jax Teller has cool hair. I can't look at him the same though ever since it was announced he's starring in that 50 shades garbage.

I'm content with how things ended, the only questions I have are just out of curiousity nothing more. They ended on a high note, and we should all be glad Vince stuck to what he envisioned for the show. Far too many shows stay on longer than they should just for the money and we end up with serial killers turning into lumber jacks :smh:

Last edited:
SOA lost me on S2 I believe, just didn't grip me.

I never had time for Justified and then I started hearing not so good reviews for following seasons so I wasn't in any rush.

Nothing is gonna match up in the same arena as BB but there are other great stuff. I'm thinking of giving Copper another chance. ALL OF YOU SHOULD WATCH LUTHER if you haven't already. I know I'll try and catch up on seasons of American Horror Story, The Shield and The Wire. Another really good season of Hell On Wheels is about to wrap up. Ray Donovan was great, so was Orphan Black.

Vikings is gonna return later this year I believe and that first season was great.

Right now I'm enjoying Boardwalk Empire, The Good Wife, Masters of Sex, a few others and waiting for Shameless too return.

Soa
they spent a whole season on jack getting his baby back...
Soa is barely watchable.
6/10 from me.

Watch SOA. Dope show

i stopped watching this after the second or third season i think. i had a problem with them not being realistic about the bike life...

if you are going to try and create a show using a real life theme do not cut back on how biker gangs are really like...

look at the sopranos. they didnt cut back on ****.

Last edited:
Soa
they spent a whole season on jack getting his baby back...
Soa is barely watchable.
6/10 from me.
thats a gripe MOST fans have about soa
it was drug out & couldve been shortend & not an entire season....BUT every show doesnt have VG writing it

that season is a 6/10 for a lot of people if they hadnt changed the intro music it wouldve been 7.5/10

I was laughing when I heard his ringtone. Got me wondering if that Lydia song was a real song and if he named the character Lydia just so todd could have that ringtone.

ps, Jax Teller has cool hair. I can't look at him the same though ever since it was announced he's starring in that 50 shades garbage.

you do realize before he was jax he was known for his role as a homosexual character in a gay tv show called queer as folk?

so im not sure how you cant look at him the same after 50 shades :lol:

you do realize before he was jax he was known for his role as a homosexual character in a gay tv show called queer as folk?

so im not sure how you cant look at him the same after 50 shades :lol:

wow .. didnt know that :lol:

jax is still that dude on sons & soa is a great show... just not BB great

i hated him in pacific rim. it was basically jax with giant robots :lol: they should let him use his natural british voice when hes in movies.

thats all the preview ever showed... i assumed it was gonna b garbage...

Last edited:
i hated him in pacific rim. it was basically jax with giant robots :lol: they should let him use his natural british voice when hes in movies.

Back
Top Bottom