Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

roll.gif

If only that django dude was such a good sport like you.
He didn't understand a Mike reference and you've been hammering him for the past 2 pages. I don't get the goal, what exactly are you trying to prove? 
jesus christ marie, they're jokes

Last edited:
Devil horns? :lol:

I was sure that was just a W

And the song Baby Blue almost brought tears to my eyes

Never seen one episode. This girl at work was teary eyed and red-faced because a manager blurted out what happened in the last episode because she was 8 episodes behind. She said that she plammed to catch up and hoped no one ruined it for her. The manager offered to buy her lunch or something like that afterwards :lol:

Never seen one episode. This girl at work was teary eyed and red-faced because a manager blurted out what happened in the last episode because she was 8 episodes behind. She said that she plammed to catch up and hoped no one ruined it for her. The manager offered to buy her lunch or something like that afterwards
laugh.gif
netflix has the sesaons.

Never seen one episode. This girl at work was teary eyed and red-faced because a manager blurted out what happened in the last episode because she was 8 episodes behind. She said that she plammed to catch up and hoped no one ruined it for her. The manager offered to buy her lunch or something like that afterwards :lol:

That's what happens to bandwagon folks

Just watched the finale :frown: can't believe its over...great ending to a great show. Even though I knew Walt was gonna die based on Bryan's reaction on Conan :lol: I still wanted him to somehow make it out alive.

Aaron Paul killed it :pimp: that scene with him killing Todd and when he drove away was great. Just give him his emmy now

Glad Lydia got the ricin and got the call from Walt that she was gonna die :pimp:

All we need now is for Walt Jr to get a spinoff as a millionaire cereal killer :nerd:

Just watched the finale
frown.gif
can't believe its over...great ending to a great show. Even though I knew Walt was gonna die based on Bryan's reaction on Conan
laugh.gif
I still wanted him to somehow make it out alive.

Aaron Paul killed it
pimp.gif
that scene with him killing Todd and when he drove away was great. Just give him his emmy now

Glad Lydia got the ricin and got the call from Walt that she was gonna die
pimp.gif

All we need now is for Walt Jr to get a spinoff as a millionaire cereal killer
nerd.gif
walt jr would be the worst cereal killer ever.

Just watched the finale :frown: can't believe its over...great ending to a great show. Even though I knew Walt was gonna die based on Bryan's reaction on Conan :lol: I still wanted him to somehow make it out alive.

Aaron Paul killed it :pimp: that scene with him killing Todd and when he drove away was great. Just give him his emmy now

Glad Lydia got the ricin and got the call from Walt that she was gonna die :pimp:

All we need now is for Walt Jr to get a spinoff as a millionaire cereal killer :nerd:

cerealkiller.png

serial, guys. serial.

Just watched the finale
frown.gif
can't believe its over...great ending to a great show. Even though I knew Walt was gonna die based on Bryan's reaction on Conan
laugh.gif
I still wanted him to somehow make it out alive.

Aaron Paul killed it
pimp.gif
that scene with him killing Todd and when he drove away was great. Just give him his emmy now

Glad Lydia got the ricin and got the call from Walt that she was gonna die
pimp.gif

All we need now is for Walt Jr to get a spinoff as a millionaire cereal killer
nerd.gif

cerealkiller.png

serial, guys. serial.
this is obviously a photo shop, i can tell because he is standing

cerealkiller.png

serial, guys. serial.

Super serial.

:lol: at that this must be PS'ed comment, you guys are fools :rofl:

its probably been mentioned but where did Flynn go at the end? a chicks crib?

what? he came back from school

:lol:

if only it was a chicks crib, he would see a note from walt on the door with a condom attached "no half measures"

:rofl:

Walt Jr. is an aggressive lover...

W-w-w-w-w-w-we're do-d-d-d-d-d-done when I say we're d-d-d-d-done!

I was kind of on the fence about the M60 rig. I guess it's forgivable once it sunk in that Todd was untouched.

Anyway....

Walt is ALWAYS ahead of the game. ALWAYS.* Earned 100 times his initial goal.

*Why Jesse DIDN'T win:

Long story short... Walt gave Skylar the coordinates.

This will lead to "all" of the bodies being found: Hank, Gomie, and.....

That's right... Marie is gonna snap... her ties to the DEA are still tight. She stayed in the home while Jesse was there.

No Saul... No Vacuum cleaner repair. No Walt to take any heat.

Jesse will probably get locked up for staring at Brock through a window on school grounds anyway.

I was kind of on the fence about the M60 rig. I guess it's forgivable once it sunk in that Todd was untouched.

Anyway....

*Why Jesse DIDN'T win:

That's right... Marie is gonna snap... her ties to the DEA are still tight. She stayed in the home while Jesse was there.

Jesse will probably get locked up for staring at Brock through a window on school grounds anyway.

Even Gilligan said Jesse got away and found peace with nature in Alaska. So Jesse won...

Pitch!

Anyway....

*Why Jesse DIDN'T win:

Even Gilligan said Jesse got away and found peace with nature in Alaska. So Jesse won...

Not going by what he said. I'm going by how the show was written. If he really felt that way he should have written it in.

Jesse goes to jail... Gets traded for cigarettes (no ricin)... In the Warden's office every week like:

Anyway....

*Why Jesse DIDN'T win:

Not going by what he said. I'm going by how the show was written. If he really felt that way he should have written it in.

Jesse goes to jail... Gets traded for cigarettes (no ricin)... In the Warden's office every week like:
gilligan said that its up to the viewers. I think he isnt smart enough to avoid jail, and yeah it would be a waste of a get away but thats life

Back
Top Bottom