Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Walt definitely won in the end. His family is financially taken care of as he originally intended and any threat to his family has been dissolved. BB was the greatest television series from start to end that I've ever watched.

Did people actually pay attention to the lyrics in the end song?

I thought it fit perfectly, especially when that "My baby blue" hit when the credits ended

This..People hating obviously didn't listen to the lyrics and aren't able to see how perfectly that song fit..

Walt definitely won in the end. His family is financially taken care of as he originally intended and any threat to his family has been dissolved. BB was the greatest television series from start to end that I've ever watched.
its hard to compare bb and the wire

their best traits were totally different imo

"You two guys are just guys. OK. Mr. White – he's the devil. He is smarter than you, he is luckier than you. Whatever you think is supposed to happen, I'm telling you, the exact, reverse opposite of that is going to happen."

eek.gif

"You two guys are just guys. OK. Mr. White – he's the devil. He is smarter than you, he is luckier than you. Whatever you think is supposed to happen, I'm telling you, the exact, reverse opposite of that is going to happen."

eek.gif

eek.gif
 Holy hell. 

Devil horns... pretty obvious.

I don't think it was an accident that the bloody hand print just happened to look like that. Maybe, but I would say it was intentional.

Last edited:

:wow:

What am I looking at here?

Low winter sun gets a two hour finale???? Wtf AMC
just shut the .... up and let the series die in peace

Also it's not 2 hours, it's two episodes back to back.

They didn't air a new episode yesterday, hence "2-hour" finale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom