Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Skylar redeemed herself in the final episode b, I can't hate her no more she was just in a real ****** up situation, she handled it better than most women would.

Wish Marie got bodied though, can't lie

Skylar redeemed herself in the final episode b, I can't hate her no more she was just in a real ****** up situation, she handled it better than most women would.

final episode? she didnt even give walt up when hank talked to her

i never understood why people wanted marie to die, do you people want every annoying person you meet to be killed off? being annoying is not a reason to die, like all she had was her family and her husband gets killed while she breaks things off with her sister and people still want her to die?

Yea I guess you missed when she tried kill him, you're forgiven.

he just "killed" hank. how many women wouldnt have overreacted in that situation? 

she has lived in fear for half a year because of him
No she didn't. She was becoming her bossy self when she started laundering the money for Walt. She was only in fear half of the time. That was shown by her basically ordering/okaying the death of Jesse among other things.

WHAT TO YOU GUYS THINK HAPPENED WITH HOLLY?
Do you guys think that she'll know that her da-da was hesinburg or will that fact be withheld from her?
Will people know that she is hesinburg's daughter and taunt her at school.
Which makes her addicted to meth?
Or will she stumble unpon that fact after researching her family history?
Ultimately finding out that she's the daughter of the great hesinburg.
So she decides to take the baton and start cooking that blue.
Nicknaming herself...Hollyenburg.
I NEED TO KNOW!
i stone faced a little

where is franc to cheer me up with that smirk?
Now you know how everyone feels when they read your bb posts.
smug-o.gif

Last edited:
Why so much hate on the end song? I thought it fit perfect and if they would have ended with the same breaking bad music as the previous episode that would have been overkill.
i thought that was the episodes only weakness. the intro song with a 'at peace' composition would of been the cherry on top. maybe walt going to his car and getting his hat before walking to the lab would of been great too. just my .02 cents.

Yea I guess you missed when she tried kill him, you're forgiven.
he just "killed" hank. how many women wouldnt have overreacted in that situation? 

she has lived in fear for half a year because of him
No she didn't. She was becoming her bossy self when she started laundering the money for Walt. She was only in fear half of the time. That was shown by her basically ordering/okaying the death of Jesse among other things.
when walt yells at her and tells her to not mess with him its okay but when she bosses him around its not? its called a marriage, people argue and boss each other around. you dont think telling walt to kill jessie was out of fear for her families safety? 

Man that song was great...the lyrics and emotion fit perfectly.
This.  Dudes are bugging, plain and simple. It's almost as if the song was written for this show.  

And the song is already 15 and rising on itunes.  
eek.gif
  Wasn't even in the top 1500 before last nights episode..

from what i've heard on the bb insider podcast, the bb production crew is through as hell. 

I bet they're more nit picky than the ppl nit picking the song. 

so i'm sure that the finale end song choice was probably debated.

So there's no need to debate the song choice any further.

Damn I wanted walt to survive somehow.
He's done terrible things but having him caress a metal vat instead of his family in his final seconds was so damn sad.

dying alone is ******g sad.

i never understood why people wanted marie to die, do you people want every annoying person you meet to be killed off? being annoying is not a reason to die, like all she had was her family and her husband gets killed while she breaks things off with her sister and people still want her to die?
Yes. We cant kill all the annoying people in our lives, so it is slight compensation that annoying TV characters get killed in a fantasy realm anyway. As I said before, after she told Walt to kill himself.......

You guys think Walt didn't win?

The dude was dead. He was told he had only ___ amount of time to live. He was gonna die without ever realizing his chemical potential. He was gonna die, his family would have been dead broke, and his only legacy would be some smear marks on some dudes newly washed car, or a $5,000 buyout he accepted to what eventually became a multi billion dollar corporation. He was a ******g middle school teacher with Nobel prize level knowledge of chemistry. The dude, as he said, enjoyed it. He enjoyed doing something he was good at. He enjoyed running a meth empire. He enjoyed being his own boss for once in his life. He left his family a lot more than the $800,000 he originally intended. Sure, his family hates him. I get it that sucks. But to say he didn't win is simply not right man. The dude won

Damn I wanted walt to survive somehow.
He's done terrible things but having him caress a metal vat instead of his family in his final seconds was so damn sad.

dying alone is ******g sad.
88th...

my cancer's back.

Why so much hate on the end song? I thought it fit perfect and if they would have ended with the same breaking bad music as the previous episode that would have been overkill.

Did people actually pay attention to the lyrics in the end song?

I thought it fit perfectly, especially when that "My baby blue" hit when the credits ended

Yes. We cant kill all the annoying people in our lives, so it is slight compensation that annoying TV characters get killed in a fantasy realm anyway. As I said before, after she told Walt to kill himself.......

The dude was dead. He was told he had only ___ amount of time to live. He was gonna die without ever realizing his chemical potential. He was gonna die, his family would have been dead broke, and his only legacy would be some smear marks on some dudes newly washed car, or a $5,000 buyout he accepted to what eventually became a multi billion dollar corporation. He was a ******g middle school teacher with Nobel prize level knowledge of chemistry. The dude, as he said, enjoyed it. He enjoyed doing something he was good at. He enjoyed running a meth empire. He enjoyed being his own boss for once in his life. He left his family a lot more than the $800,000 he originally intended. Sure, his family hates him. I get it that sucks. But to say he didn't win is simply not right man. The dude won

agreed

Onto Souls show now, may watch the finale tnite again. Im sure theres some stuff i missed. RIP BB, best show to ever be made, PERIOD

repped, pretty much what i have been saying this whole time.

i still dont get what marie has done to justify killing her

and why would you guys want to do that to walt? (letting another family member die)

Back
Top Bottom