Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Stretch armstrong with that reach.
REALLY? like i havent recognized you with your little smart *** remarks after i post?
laugh.gif

thanks for the laugh

also the two guys who quoted you have a grudge with me too lol

niketalk. where grudges never die
laugh.gif
If you think I have a grudge against you, you're delusional. 

Why does everyone keep saying certain people won?..Nobody won..That's the point of the show and finale..

-Walt lost because he destroyed his family and his life..
-Skyler lost because she allowed her husband to wreck her family because she was too much of a coward to leave..
-Hank lost cuz he didn't tread lightly and died for it
-Marie lost cause her husband's dead, her relationship with her sister is ruined, and her house is filled with purple..
-Jesse lost because his weakness allowed Jane and Andrea to be killed, and Brock is now a bastard, and he'll live the rest of his life knowing he was a punk and could have saved their lives if he would have just stood up to Mr. White..
-Gomie lost because he allowed his racist partner to treat him like a "Jesse's punchline" and he died for it..
-Walt Jr. lost because he'll forever be known as the cripple kid with a meth kingpin for a dad, his ride is gone, and his mom is too poor to afford delicious breakfast meats..
-Holly lost because she never got to know her father so she's left with the devastation he caused as her only image of her dad..
-Todd lost cause he got choked out like a dummy and never even got any of dat wood chipper..
-Aryan's lost because they got gunned down like dogs..
-Saul lost because he's no longer doing what he loved to do and that's be the south west's best scumbag, strip mall lawyer..
-Huell lost because he's stuck in an apartment with no food and nobody's coming to get him..
-Lydia lost because she's an uppity B that was too stupid to change her routine and it cost her her life..

So pretty much nobody wins..'Cept maybe Skinny Pete and Badger..
roll.gif
roll.gif

One of the things that still has me 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
 is the fact that in the end Jesse wound up being a better cook than Walt himself.  Were talking about the kid who used to put chilli p in his cook. 
laugh.gif

It should've ended with Jesse catching the stray and dying in Walt's arms.

It's sad that Vince even felt the need to come out and explain himself and his choices

I thought that was a very good and fitting finale.

You can't please everyone. No matter what they showed people would be pissed off.

The most important part of the episode was Walt finally admitting that he did what he did in great part for his own ego and enjoyment.

One of the things that still has me 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
 is the fact that in the end Jesse wound up being a better cook than Walt himself.  Were talking about the kid who used to put chilli p in his cook. 
laugh.gif

jesse was up to 96%, what was walts highest number?

"He can't keep getting away with this!"

Ok Jesse, Walt's dead, his name is besmirched, and at the end of his life

he experienced a loneliness no one deserves. Why do you get to get off 

scot-free?

Shouldn't Jesse be under the jail right now? As a willing an active partner of

Walter White, Jesse's just as bad. 

99.1 or 99.2, Jesse's arms are too short to box with gawd.
Damn I think you are right.  Googled it and that is what I found.  I was just going off the fact that Lydia said, 'That is Heisenberg levels' when it was at 93.  Then I dont remember if Todd was talking to Lydia or Jesse when it was at 96 and he said 'thats the highest we've ever had.'  Then ther was also Skinny Pete/Badger saying that it was better than it has ever been.  But per google
Still dude came a long way. 

scot-free?

his name is not besmirched. he didnt want to be remembered as a highschool chemistry teacher, he wanted to be known as the greatest meth cook in meth cooking history. which is exactly what happened.

walt has a legacy now, no one knows that jessie makes blue meth too

scot-free?

his name is not besmirched. he didnt want to be remembered as a highschool chemistry teacher, he wanted to be known as the greatest meth cook in meth cooking history. which is exactly what happened.

Walter White's name is besmirched, however, Heisenberg is a legend.

You're right though, and I'm kinda splitting hairs for that.

Last edited:
jesse was up to 96%, what was walts highest number?

99 I think. In one of the episodes Gale told Gus how Gale could cook it to 96 percent and while that 3 percent doesn't sound like much, it's a lot, and how Gale knew Gus wanted the best (since he was doling out for that underground meth lab, all the best stuff)

scot-free?

Walter White's name is besmirched, however, Heisenberg is a legend.

You're right though, and I'm kinda splitting hairs for that.
yeah i guess you can say that, but if it wasnt for heisenberg he would be a no body .

they left it up to the viewer to figure out what happens with jessie, maybe shorty after he dies in a car crash or gets caught speeding

Would be dope if they eventually went back and did one more 'special' episode like they did with Prison Break after the finale (The Final Break).  Dont even care what it is about, just want more BB. 
frown.gif

Why so much hate on the end song? I thought it fit perfect and if they would have ended with the same breaking bad music as the previous episode that would have been overkill.

Back
Top Bottom