Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

i sometimes wanna break up with my girl but at the end of the day it is so hard to do the dating thing all over..... Anyone know what i mean.

like how do you go from being with 1 person for 2 years and then to someone else. it is a long process IMO

i sometimes wanna break up with my girl but at the end of the day it is so hard to do the dating thing all over..... Anyone know what i mean.

like how do you go from being with 1 person for 2 years and then to someone else. it is a long process IMO

Not even a vengence smash is a good idea. In your situation I say just move on fast and cop a jump off quick.

Its V - Day, its the local bar or club, you are sure to find a single female willing to make you forget her.

Not even a vengence smash is a good idea. In your situation I say just move on fast and cop a jump off quick.

Its V - Day, its the local bar or club, you are sure to find a single female willing to make you forget her.

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Just broke up as well....oh well.

Me 2 and took back her gift and bought cement 3s instead
laugh.gif
x3
Disregard simping and acquire currency!
14410_008.gif

awesome

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

If you know DAMN WELL you can make it happen... and you know what I mean by making it happen, i'm talking about her not being able to get up after, i'm talking about her not being able to walk from her legs shivering all over the place, i'm talking about her leaving the covers soak & wet... ya know what I mean
devil.gif

This.
Spinal Destruction is the only option from now on

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

If you know DAMN WELL you can make it happen... and you know what I mean by making it happen, i'm talking about her not being able to get up after, i'm talking about her not being able to walk from her legs shivering all over the place, i'm talking about her leaving the covers soak & wet... ya know what I mean
devil.gif

This.
Spinal Destruction is the only option from now on

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

its harder for guys to find their girl cheating because it isnt expected at all but having so many female friends and about 7 sisters i know how they roll how sneaky they are its kinda scary in today's time girls are more gully than most guys they just get away on most stuff because of their looks. But men we dont get any slack all because of the last guy that did a girl wrong
Truth!!
Happened to me last month, went through  my chicks phone, didn't find anything but kept noticing one of her female friends kept texting her late night. went through those texts, noticing that this chick sounds like a straight dude... Then I see the, him: 'when you coming over again' her: 'why so you can have some rough sex with me again like last night
wink.gif
' ...
Turns out the 'Erica Smith' in her phone is actually some cat named Brandon... Fake name, cheating on me for weeks - girlfriend of 4 years

she said it was a mixture of lack of attention and jealousy of 'greek groupies' of my chapter... then had the nerve to tell me it was something she would have told me years down the road when it wouldn't be as big of a deal
laugh.gif

All I could do was laugh and tell her I really didn't think she had it in her to do some premeditated @*% like that... gave her the index and the middle and have been keepin it movin ever since... Cat was smashing raw too, so Get Tested OP, it's just one less thing you'll have to worry in thses rough couple of weeks you got ahead of you

Happy Valentine's Day btw

Edit: And yea, going thru the phone was wrong. Fact. This is a person who has trusted me to drive her car, take her debit and credit cards, meet her parents, sleep at her home, and have generous amounts of unprotected sex with, and I the same for her. In short, we were in a relationship, that's based on trust. If there was nothing to find by going through your mates phone, they honestly wouldn't care that you did.

i wouldnt go for a vengeance smash. you dunno if shes clean after laying with the other dude.

i would strraight play on her conscience and get her to trick on you.

i wouldnt go for a vengeance smash. you dunno if shes clean after laying with the other dude.

i would strraight play on her conscience and get her to trick on you.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

its harder for guys to find their girl cheating because it isnt expected at all but having so many female friends and about 7 sisters i know how they roll how sneaky they are its kinda scary in today's time girls are more gully than most guys they just get away on most stuff because of their looks. But men we dont get any slack all because of the last guy that did a girl wrong
Truth!!
Happened to me last month, went through  my chicks phone, didn't find anything but kept noticing one of her female friends kept texting her late night. went through those texts, noticing that this chick sounds like a straight dude... Then I see the, him: 'when you coming over again' her: 'why so you can have some rough sex with me again like last night
wink.gif
' ...
Turns out the 'Erica Smith' in her phone is actually some cat named Brandon... Fake name, cheating on me for weeks - girlfriend of 4 years

she said it was a mixture of lack of attention and jealousy of 'greek groupies' of my chapter... then had the nerve to tell me it was something she would have told me years down the road when it wouldn't be as big of a deal
laugh.gif

All I could do was laugh and tell her I really didn't think she had it in her to do some premeditated @*% like that... gave her the index and the middle and have been keepin it movin ever since... Cat was smashing raw too, so Get Tested OP, it's just one less thing you'll have to worry in thses rough couple of weeks you got ahead of you

Happy Valentine's Day btw

Edit: And yea, going thru the phone was wrong. Fact. This is a person who has trusted me to drive her car, take her debit and credit cards, meet her parents, sleep at her home, and have generous amounts of unprotected sex with, and I the same for her. In short, we were in a relationship, that's based on trust. If there was nothing to find by going through your mates phone, they honestly wouldn't care that you did.

Boy you really want that last smash huh. That's been one constant in all of your post in this thread.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom