Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

Boy you really want that last smash huh. That's been one constant in all of your post in this thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jjsrf

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

its harder for guys to find their girl cheating because it isnt expected at all but having so many female friends and about 7 sisters i know how they roll how sneaky they are its kinda scary in today's time girls are more gully than most guys they just get away on most stuff because of their looks. But men we dont get any slack all because of the last guy that did a girl wrong
Truth!!
Happened to me last month, went through  my chicks phone, didn't find anything but kept noticing one of her female friends kept texting her late night. went through those texts, noticing that this chick sounds like a straight dude... Then I see the, him: 'when you coming over again' her: 'why so you can have some rough sex with me again like last night
wink.gif
' ...
Turns out the 'Erica Smith' in her phone is actually some cat named Brandon... Fake name, cheating on me for weeks - girlfriend of 4 years

she said it was a mixture of lack of attention and jealousy of 'greek groupies' of my chapter... then had the nerve to tell me it was something she would have told me years down the road when it wouldn't be as big of a deal
laugh.gif

All I could do was laugh and tell her I really didn't think she had it in her to do some premeditated @*% like that... gave her the index and the middle and have been keepin it movin ever since... Cat was smashing raw too, so Get Tested OP, it's just one less thing you'll have to worry in thses rough couple of weeks you got ahead of you

Happy Valentine's Day btw

30t6p3b.gif

its harder for guys to find their girl cheating because it isnt expected at all but having so many female friends and about 7 sisters i know how they roll how sneaky they are its kinda scary in today's time girls are more gully than most guys they just get away on most stuff because of their looks. But men we dont get any slack all because of the last guy that did a girl wrong
Truth!!
Happened to me last month, went through  my chicks phone, didn't find anything but kept noticing one of her female friends kept texting her late night. went through those texts, noticing that this chick sounds like a straight dude... Then I see the, him: 'when you coming over again' her: 'why so you can have some rough sex with me again like last night
wink.gif
' ...
Turns out the 'Erica Smith' in her phone is actually some cat named Brandon... Fake name, cheating on me for weeks - girlfriend of 4 years

she said it was a mixture of lack of attention and jealousy of 'greek groupies' of my chapter... then had the nerve to tell me it was something she would have told me years down the road when it wouldn't be as big of a deal
laugh.gif

All I could do was laugh and tell her I really didn't think she had it in her to do some premeditated @*% like that... gave her the index and the middle and have been keepin it movin ever since... Cat was smashing raw too, so Get Tested OP, it's just one less thing you'll have to worry in thses rough couple of weeks you got ahead of you

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

Boy you really want that last smash huh. That's been one constant in all of your post in this thread.
laugh.gif
haha yea I noticed i've been putting that in all my posts, ill be posting pics tonight prob

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

laugh.gif
haha yea I noticed i've been putting that in all my posts, ill be posting pics tonight prob

laugh.gif

Truth!!
wink.gif
' ...

laugh.gif

Edit: And yea, going thru the phone was wrong. Fact. This is a person who has trusted me to drive her car, take her debit and credit cards, meet her parents, sleep at her home, and have generous amounts of unprotected sex with, and I the same for her. In short, we were in a relationship, that's based on trust. If there was nothing to find by going through your mates phone, they honestly wouldn't care that you did.
4 years man? damn....at what age did this happen to you?

I think most of us have gone through something similar, and i think the hardest part is moving on to a new girl when your last girl has done some shady stuff.

Truth!!
wink.gif
' ...

laugh.gif

Edit: And yea, going thru the phone was wrong. Fact. This is a person who has trusted me to drive her car, take her debit and credit cards, meet her parents, sleep at her home, and have generous amounts of unprotected sex with, and I the same for her. In short, we were in a relationship, that's based on trust. If there was nothing to find by going through your mates phone, they honestly wouldn't care that you did.
4 years man? damn....at what age did this happen to you?

I think most of us have gone through something similar, and i think the hardest part is moving on to a new girl when your last girl has done some shady stuff.

DEMIZE wrote:4 years man? damn....at what age did this happen to you?

I'm 22, was with the girl through most of undergrad... i've come to the conclusion that early to mid 20's most folks arent ready for the long committed relationships. on some 'wish i met you 5 years from now' type of +%$. there are exceptions of course

so just have fun for now and remember, today's jumpoffs are tomorrows wives!

DEMIZE wrote:4 years man? damn....at what age did this happen to you?

I'm 22, was with the girl through most of undergrad... i've come to the conclusion that early to mid 20's most folks arent ready for the long committed relationships. on some 'wish i met you 5 years from now' type of +%$. there are exceptions of course

so just have fun for now and remember, today's jumpoffs are tomorrows wives!

Truth!!
wink.gif
' ...

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

i feel for u

Truth!!
wink.gif
' ...

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

i feel for u

@JJSRF cold blooded....but dawg u know u partially to blame for this...why would u even get/keep ur girl wit the amount of attention u get from the groupies?...especially if u were already popular before u even crossed...I went through greek life single as hell & loved it and then one summer I chose to fall back n chill out just for the summer wit one girl... turns out she was the 1, been my ole lady since 08 now...i wud never suspect her to cheat on me but when we first started dating i still had the groupies but I had to let that isssh all the way go cuz I aint want no trust issues n she had given me a chance despite my rep.

but ur right early 20's aint that time for a lot of ppl

@JJSRF cold blooded....but dawg u know u partially to blame for this...why would u even get/keep ur girl wit the amount of attention u get from the groupies?...especially if u were already popular before u even crossed...I went through greek life single as hell & loved it and then one summer I chose to fall back n chill out just for the summer wit one girl... turns out she was the 1, been my ole lady since 08 now...i wud never suspect her to cheat on me but when we first started dating i still had the groupies but I had to let that isssh all the way go cuz I aint want no trust issues n she had given me a chance despite my rep.

but ur right early 20's aint that time for a lot of ppl

if this page reaches page 14 im posting pics =)

plus i have an update...first day of school might be a win..or somethin like that

plus i have an update...first day of school might be a win..or somethin like that

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

A shameless plug for a longer thread?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Contributing, +1 reply.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

A shameless plug for a longer thread?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Contributing, +1 reply.

yeah, keep your head u OP. Females are nothing but trouble and you should know so from the start when things aren't working out. Good luck on finding a new one though and don't forget pics

yeah, keep your head u OP. Females are nothing but trouble and you should know so from the start when things aren't working out. Good luck on finding a new one though and don't forget pics

Back
Top Bottom