Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

well...%+$! just got real on me. Then i proceeded to get one more smash in, when she declined

Hey you should smash one of her friends. her best friend tell your still feeling vulnerable after the break up. Get her feeling you then smash. Then pics to your ex and your Nt family.

well...%+$! just got real on me. Then i proceeded to get one more smash in, when she declined

Hey you should smash one of her friends. her best friend tell your still feeling vulnerable after the break up. Get her feeling you then smash. Then pics to your ex and your Nt family.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

**UPDATE**

ok so what i didnt tell u guys is that when i was looking at her phone yesterday there were two things, well maybe 3 things i saw....

first think was some dude ik from middle school talking about *why u teasing* (frank)

i replied saying, you better hope us a** doesnt wake up in the morning...

ik u work at a little cart at the mall.....

LULZ...

the second person was named (anthony) wow my name is tony..serious

anywayssss..

dude was saying dont tell nakeeta wat happened bla bla....

i just said...

*this is ***** ex, thanks for everything.

when i woke up around 7am, i proceeded to take back some stuff she gave me, cards..pics...etc....she didnt open the door but her roomate did...(asked em if he was ready for v day, he said HELL NAHH, made me lulz a little)

she was sleeping wasnt saying anything.....i asked why she did it or wtvr....she said she was being dumb....she went back to sleep (yea i was trying to get it in one last time, but serious my man wasnt with it...sad to say he didnt want anything to do w her anymore)

while she was asleep once more i looked at her phone once more and wat i found was....

Frank convo

he said *dude trying to wear big boy pants*

and also *tell blood im ready to jump* some bs like that, funny cuz he dont bang i can clearly silva him, im 6'3 235

Anthony convo

he said *did he find out...theres drama already*

AND SHE SAID *nah its all good, he's gone now...* I BERT STARED FOR ABOUT 5 min.

anyways.....the last convo was with her roomate and it my ex said

*i got caught up again* i wonder how many times this b**** should have gotten caught up but didnt...

also found out she's been smokin mj, which isnt a big deal considering other things ik now...but wtvrz....

then proceeded to say bye she didnt say anything i left, seriously never knew how hard it would be to face a person you know cheated on you when being together for that long, esp when she said her ex cheated on her and she didnt want anyone like that...f her tho....we bout to pop bottles tonight

flashback: i remember telling her in class that if you ever cheat on me, ill drop you in a second.

and i shouldnt have went back, and trust i never will....and i think the closest friends i had were right about her, and always were..but sometimes u have to learn by yourself and get hurt over and over again to finally realize your trying to fix something that cant be fixed at all.....
Man, I don't give a dam what you just said. Where the hell are the dam pictures at?!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

**UPDATE**

ok so what i didnt tell u guys is that when i was looking at her phone yesterday there were two things, well maybe 3 things i saw....

first think was some dude ik from middle school talking about *why u teasing* (frank)

LULZ...

anywayssss..

i just said...

when i woke up around 7am, i proceeded to take back some stuff she gave me, cards..pics...etc....she didnt open the door but her roomate did...(asked em if he was ready for v day, he said HELL NAHH, made me lulz a little)

she was sleeping wasnt saying anything.....i asked why she did it or wtvr....she said she was being dumb....she went back to sleep (yea i was trying to get it in one last time, but serious my man wasnt with it...sad to say he didnt want anything to do w her anymore)

while she was asleep once more i looked at her phone once more and wat i found was....

Frank convo

and also *tell blood im ready to jump* some bs like that, funny cuz he dont bang i can clearly silva him, im 6'3 235

Anthony convo

AND SHE SAID *nah its all good, he's gone now...* I BERT STARED FOR ABOUT 5 min.

*i got caught up again* i wonder how many times this b**** should have gotten caught up but didnt...

also found out she's been smokin mj, which isnt a big deal considering other things ik now...but wtvrz....

then proceeded to say bye she didnt say anything i left, seriously never knew how hard it would be to face a person you know cheated on you when being together for that long, esp when she said her ex cheated on her and she didnt want anyone like that...f her tho....we bout to pop bottles tonight

flashback: i remember telling her in class that if you ever cheat on me, ill drop you in a second.

and i shouldnt have went back, and trust i never will....and i think the closest friends i had were right about her, and always were..but sometimes u have to learn by yourself and get hurt over and over again to finally realize your trying to fix something that cant be fixed at all.....
Man, I don't give a dam what you just said. Where the hell are the dam pictures at?!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Never go through a persons phone, its like a violation of space. And keep your head up OP, sometimes things fall apart so better things can fall in place.

Never go through a persons phone, its like a violation of space. And keep your head up OP, sometimes things fall apart so better things can fall in place.

blessing in disguise. Whether going through your gf, bf, wife, husband's..etc phone is morally right or not is irrelevant. if you had the inclination to even check, then that alone should be a red flag. you'll be happy this happened in a couple years. i promise.

blessing in disguise. Whether going through your gf, bf, wife, husband's..etc phone is morally right or not is irrelevant. if you had the inclination to even check, then that alone should be a red flag. you'll be happy this happened in a couple years. i promise.

OP, same exact thing happened to me last year. girlfriend of 2 years was talking to some other dude and i caught her through text cause i knew something was shady when i asked to use her phone and she kept trynna avoid it. broke up on valentines day and i've been a way happier man since.

OP, same exact thing happened to me last year. girlfriend of 2 years was talking to some other dude and i caught her through text cause i knew something was shady when i asked to use her phone and she kept trynna avoid it. broke up on valentines day and i've been a way happier man since.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

**UPDATE**

LULZ...

anywayssss..

i just said...

Frank convo

Anthony convo

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
.  OP i'll just say what everyone else basically said already.  This is more of a good thing than a bad thing

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

**UPDATE**

LULZ...

anywayssss..

i just said...

Frank convo

Anthony convo

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
.  OP i'll just say what everyone else basically said already.  This is more of a good thing than a bad thing

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Nawth21 wrote:

ShadyKay NT wrote:

Stay strong man.

And to the girls sayin' you shouldn't have gone through her phone...eff em...they hidin sh#t too. Female mentality got me confused sometimes.

No. I'm not.  I don't think anyone, male or female, has the right to go snooping through private emails, texts, etc.  It's like eavesdropping.  No one has any respect these days, just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you give up your right to privacy. 

So are you saying he had no right to the truth? Now if he would have gone through the phone and found nothing he would have been wrong, but since he found something he was right for looking through it IMO.

That's flawed logic. The consequences should never dictate your plan of action. You know it's unreasonable from the start to be snooping through someone's phone. Like previously mentioned, that's an invasion of privacy. Of course, he has a right to the truth, but that doesn't give you the false sense of entitlement to look through your girl's phone/emails. Like blackmagnus said, you can tell when something goes sour with a female. You don't need to be a detective to figure that %**% out.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Nawth21 wrote:

ShadyKay NT wrote:

Stay strong man.

And to the girls sayin' you shouldn't have gone through her phone...eff em...they hidin sh#t too. Female mentality got me confused sometimes.

No. I'm not.  I don't think anyone, male or female, has the right to go snooping through private emails, texts, etc.  It's like eavesdropping.  No one has any respect these days, just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you give up your right to privacy. 

So are you saying he had no right to the truth? Now if he would have gone through the phone and found nothing he would have been wrong, but since he found something he was right for looking through it IMO.

That's flawed logic. The consequences should never dictate your plan of action. You know it's unreasonable from the start to be snooping through someone's phone. Like previously mentioned, that's an invasion of privacy. Of course, he has a right to the truth, but that doesn't give you the false sense of entitlement to look through your girl's phone/emails. Like blackmagnus said, you can tell when something goes sour with a female. You don't need to be a detective to figure that %**% out.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Sometimes heartbreak is a blessing....
tired.gif

And you need to understand that she was disloyal to you, and that everything yall might have shared and lived together is in the garbage can and she put it there herself by disregarding YALL and being selfish.

You cant pick and choose what you love in a person, and by being hung up on her you're excusing her lack of CARE for you. She don't love you and you don't need someone who will turn their back on you like that.

The rest of your life has started today
pimp.gif

.. and don't be vengeful

truth, all i can add is be strong playa. you don't need a woman like that. things go wrong in life so you can appreciate them when they're right. Happiness is a voyage not a destination.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Sometimes heartbreak is a blessing....
tired.gif

And you need to understand that she was disloyal to you, and that everything yall might have shared and lived together is in the garbage can and she put it there herself by disregarding YALL and being selfish.

You cant pick and choose what you love in a person, and by being hung up on her you're excusing her lack of CARE for you. She don't love you and you don't need someone who will turn their back on you like that.

The rest of your life has started today
pimp.gif

.. and don't be vengeful

truth, all i can add is be strong playa. you don't need a woman like that. things go wrong in life so you can appreciate them when they're right. Happiness is a voyage not a destination.

Back
Top Bottom