Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

That's why I always cheat first....scumbag move but ehh I didn't love any of my ex'es anyway.

Don't cheat anymore. And if my girl is cheating on me oh well, I'm long overdue for some bad karma.

Thats exactly how I feel, can't do nothing but charge it the game homie.. Sucks knowing that karna will eventually send that $@#% right back around 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

That's why I always cheat first....scumbag move but ehh I didn't love any of my ex'es anyway.

Don't cheat anymore. And if my girl is cheating on me oh well, I'm long overdue for some bad karma.

Thats exactly how I feel, can't do nothing but charge it the game homie.. Sucks knowing that karna will eventually send that $@#% right back around 
eyes.gif

I kinda feel like you should be able to go through your girls phone w/o her havin a problem
if she does then its obvious she talkin bad bout you
crazy world

I kinda feel like you should be able to go through your girls phone w/o her havin a problem
if she does then its obvious she talkin bad bout you
crazy world

This #%%* happened to me almost a month ago. She was messing with my friend since the beginning of Janurary. I wasn't close with dude so basically dead our friendship. I lost all respect for her and accept the fact that I can never take her back. She was the first person to break my heart and I was frustrated as hell the following two weeks. I still talked to her online occasionally on those two weeks but I came to my senses and realize it wasn't going to work. I cared for her like a guardian would but what she did was foul and I realized we were never meant to be. It has been almost a month but I can honestly say I am getting over her. Back then I wouldn't be able to sleep at night without some Leona Lewis but now I can wake up without having to think about her in the morning. Seriously Op, time heal all wounds. Pm me if you want to talk it out because I can strongly relate to this. Btw even though I put them both on blast...they still continued seeing each other. Neither of them have morals.

This #%%* happened to me almost a month ago. She was messing with my friend since the beginning of Janurary. I wasn't close with dude so basically dead our friendship. I lost all respect for her and accept the fact that I can never take her back. She was the first person to break my heart and I was frustrated as hell the following two weeks. I still talked to her online occasionally on those two weeks but I came to my senses and realize it wasn't going to work. I cared for her like a guardian would but what she did was foul and I realized we were never meant to be. It has been almost a month but I can honestly say I am getting over her. Back then I wouldn't be able to sleep at night without some Leona Lewis but now I can wake up without having to think about her in the morning. Seriously Op, time heal all wounds. Pm me if you want to talk it out because I can strongly relate to this. Btw even though I put them both on blast...they still continued seeing each other. Neither of them have morals.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

back then I wouldn't be able to sleep at night without some Leona Lewis
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lol broo which songs were u playing...i youtubed her and i didn't realize she sang this song

these girls got NT fam trippin
frown.gif
smdh
tired.gif

dudes might as well post songs they listened to after telling their story lol

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

back then I wouldn't be able to sleep at night without some Leona Lewis
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lol broo which songs were u playing...i youtubed her and i didn't realize she sang this song

these girls got NT fam trippin
frown.gif
smdh
tired.gif

dudes might as well post songs they listened to after telling their story lol

indifferent.gif
 for people thinking its unacceptable to be looking through her phone. It's 2011 and if yall think your lover friend isnt going thru your phone or at least trying to (iphone pw ftw) then you are trippin.

You did the right thing bruh, anything chick that was serial texting dudes like that aint even worth it, more fish in the sea.

My advice to you is from some NTer a month or so back who was giving advice on rejection who said.

Go in your room listen to The Diplomats "Diplomatic Immunity" from start to finish

Then look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself "im that dude" like 10 times

and the next time you see her or her friends just stroll by with that diddy bop swag...

to the NTer who originally said that if you are out there, you are my hero
roll.gif
roll.gif
i lol'd for like a week straight

indifferent.gif
 for people thinking its unacceptable to be looking through her phone. It's 2011 and if yall think your lover friend isnt going thru your phone or at least trying to (iphone pw ftw) then you are trippin.

You did the right thing bruh, anything chick that was serial texting dudes like that aint even worth it, more fish in the sea.

My advice to you is from some NTer a month or so back who was giving advice on rejection who said.

Go in your room listen to The Diplomats "Diplomatic Immunity" from start to finish

Then look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself "im that dude" like 10 times

and the next time you see her or her friends just stroll by with that diddy bop swag...

to the NTer who originally said that if you are out there, you are my hero
roll.gif
roll.gif
i lol'd for like a week straight

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

brah, never write a book.

nobody would understand that %*@%

i dont even know if you were typing %*@% you were thinking in your head on some wierd narration steez or if these people were actually saying this stuff

and is frank a person? or the adjective?
laugh.gif
  I don't know but this reply made me laugh. OP, I know you're hurting but try to make it easy on us to understand what you're saying.

i dont even know if you were typing %*@% you were thinking in your head on some wierd narration steez or if these people were actually saying this stuff

laugh.gif
  I don't know but this reply made me laugh. OP, I know you're hurting but try to make it easy on us to understand what you're saying.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

You should have never went through her phone

my boy think this is the best rule when it comes to a girls phone. he says if she doin u dirty on the low your gonna find out sooner or later, it is bound to come up. but i wonder if this is entirely true? would OP have ever found out the truth if he never looked thru the phone?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

You should have never went through her phone

my boy think this is the best rule when it comes to a girls phone. he says if she doin u dirty on the low your gonna find out sooner or later, it is bound to come up. but i wonder if this is entirely true? would OP have ever found out the truth if he never looked thru the phone?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Girls is good at cheating I grew up with a older girl cousin and she was playing dudes like dummies Females can cheat and take it to the grave

Girls is good at cheating I grew up with a older girl cousin and she was playing dudes like dummies Females can cheat and take it to the grave

smh. there is no privacy when we are in one another's privates. point blank period.
I've read questionable things on my male and female friends phones. A lot of people don't delete until the convo is fully over.

smh. there is no privacy when we are in one another's privates. point blank period.
I've read questionable things on my male and female friends phones. A lot of people don't delete until the convo is fully over.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

laugh.gif
and never will attempt because i never proofread what i write, i think im saying the things that are in my head but i guess it comes out the wrong way, maybe my brain is thinking way faster than my fingers LULZ, anyways....

pics...maybe later...spent time with one of my close bros today, kinda thought about her...srs...but ehh not about that life anymore....

frank is a person...haha

and yea girls, idk how anyone can get married with all these crazy gals out there.
and srry to hear some stories that relate to mine, leona lewis, she got talent...but i listen to drizzy and other stuff in my ipod....deuces...haha...

flight will do tomorrow, bout to play blk ops....get a fresh cut tomorrow...be ready for skool on tuesday and be back on the free agent market....

Back
Top Bottom