Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

I still don't get why people who engage in these high stakes actions (cheating, etc.) aren't more careful about cleaning up their tracks. You can never be 100% but at least put in some effort. At the same time, where there's smoke, there's fire. You can usually tell when something is wrong without having to see the texts to prove it.

Anyway, cheating is on a completely different level from looking through someone's phone. I agree with eNPHAN. The fact that you're worried about someone looking through your phone but not worried about doing whatever in bed means there's something wrong with the relationship, period.
edit:
roll.gif
 @ rawex's reply above. 
pimp.gif

I still don't get why people who engage in these high stakes actions (cheating, etc.) aren't more careful about cleaning up their tracks. You can never be 100% but at least put in some effort. At the same time, where there's smoke, there's fire. You can usually tell when something is wrong without having to see the texts to prove it.

Anyway, cheating is on a completely different level from looking through someone's phone. I agree with eNPHAN. The fact that you're worried about someone looking through your phone but not worried about doing whatever in bed means there's something wrong with the relationship, period.
edit:
roll.gif
 @ rawex's reply above. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

edit:
roll.gif
 @ rawex's reply above. 
pimp.gif
they prob think we wont check or anything, like we dont know there pws...

its all good in the hood

edit:
roll.gif
 @ rawex's reply above. 
pimp.gif

its all good in the hood

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

serious i wasnt crying anymore....cant cry ya know..i was crying on the way home last night, socked a stop sign, and dont stop signs dont play games ! lol

but yeee....no more cryn for me but there is a lot of sour taste in my mouth...

damn fam, y these girls gtta be all shady when dudes treat em right, and then when we treat em wrong they get all crazy...
how old are you... just wondering cause you mentioned something about Middle School (frank)
im 20 now, but i live in a small town, so people i went to middle school with are still around, im moving soon so hopefully thatll change things,

srs i feel like scaring dude, calling me a blood like he bang, show up in all red and see if he calls me blood
I see... people bang in small towns #tho? for what reason? bang on cows? 
they think theyre banging but they really arent....at all....so when they say blood they dont know what theyre getting into

serious i wasnt crying anymore....cant cry ya know..i was crying on the way home last night, socked a stop sign, and dont stop signs dont play games ! lol

but yeee....no more cryn for me but there is a lot of sour taste in my mouth...

damn fam, y these girls gtta be all shady when dudes treat em right, and then when we treat em wrong they get all crazy...
how old are you... just wondering cause you mentioned something about Middle School (frank)
im 20 now, but i live in a small town, so people i went to middle school with are still around, im moving soon so hopefully thatll change things,

srs i feel like scaring dude, calling me a blood like he bang, show up in all red and see if he calls me blood
I see... people bang in small towns #tho? for what reason? bang on cows? 
they think theyre banging but they really arent....at all....so when they say blood they dont know what theyre getting into

Son I feel bad for you but damn you gotta step your game up

1. She's a multiple offender when it comes to cheating
2. Has a guy roomate
3. Smokes weed

You didn't have any idea none of this was going on? I doubt she flipped the switch recently, she been trash since you met her.  2 and a half years? C'mon son you have to do better than that.

Son I feel bad for you but damn you gotta step your game up

1. She's a multiple offender when it comes to cheating
2. Has a guy roomate
3. Smokes weed

You didn't have any idea none of this was going on? I doubt she flipped the switch recently, she been trash since you met her.  2 and a half years? C'mon son you have to do better than that.

You shoulda stuck her in her grill just one good time and put her @%+ to sleep. Get that frustration out 
laugh.gif

You shoulda stuck her in her grill just one good time and put her @%+ to sleep. Get that frustration out 
laugh.gif

From the looks of your update, it seems she isn't sweating this at all.

It's good you got out when you did at least. Stay strong.

From the looks of your update, it seems she isn't sweating this at all.

It's good you got out when you did at least. Stay strong.

edit:
roll.gif
 @ rawex's reply above. 
pimp.gif

its all good in the hood
RT... I'm astounded by the amount of bull
7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif
 girls think they're getting away with, as if we can't tell.

edit:
roll.gif
 @ rawex's reply above. 
pimp.gif

its all good in the hood
RT... I'm astounded by the amount of bull
7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif
 girls think they're getting away with, as if we can't tell.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by proper english

Stay strong man.

And to the girls sayin' you shouldn't have gone through her phone...eff em...they hidin sh#t too. Female mentality got me confused sometimes.

grow up, B. 
grin.gif
I'm sorry, and you are?  Dr. Phil?

quality response, sport. 
my statement. it is correct. 

I'm just curious to see who you think you are bro? Do you know me to be talking to me like that? Get off ya high-chair like you all high an mighty.

look champ, this is the internet. i dont need to know who you are to base judgement off some juvenile generalization you made (do you see the irony?).. 
Get off ya high-chair like you all high an mighty

^ and what the hell does that mean, anyway? 
laugh.gif

Stay strong man.

And to the girls sayin' you shouldn't have gone through her phone...eff em...they hidin sh#t too. Female mentality got me confused sometimes.

grow up, B. 
grin.gif

quality response, sport. 

I'm just curious to see who you think you are bro? Do you know me to be talking to me like that? Get off ya high-chair like you all high an mighty.

look champ, this is the internet. i dont need to know who you are to base judgement off some juvenile generalization you made (do you see the irony?).. 

laugh.gif

Why can't people just not cheat and just stay loyal so there's no issues? Is it that hard?

And if anyone wants to look through my phone, I be like definitely. Let them check out the AMOLED on my Droid Incredible and admire the 8.0 megapixel camera. Peep my photography skills. Too bad I have no girls to be suspicious of me. Forever alone
frown.gif

Why can't people just not cheat and just stay loyal so there's no issues? Is it that hard?

And if anyone wants to look through my phone, I be like definitely. Let them check out the AMOLED on my Droid Incredible and admire the 8.0 megapixel camera. Peep my photography skills. Too bad I have no girls to be suspicious of me. Forever alone
frown.gif

Stay strong man.

grow up, B. 
grin.gif

quality response, sport. 

laugh.gif

Peeped your other comments on other threads...yeah you're a %!$!#@% in general so I'm not even gonna bother.   
grin.gif

Stay strong man.

grow up, B. 
grin.gif

quality response, sport. 

laugh.gif

Peeped your other comments on other threads...yeah you're a %!$!#@% in general so I'm not even gonna bother.   
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom