Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

serious i wasnt crying anymore....cant cry ya know..i was crying on the way home last night, socked a stop sign, and dont stop signs dont play games ! lol

but yeee....no more cryn for me but there is a lot of sour taste in my mouth...

damn fam, y these girls gtta be all shady when dudes treat em right, and then when we treat em wrong they get all crazy...

serious i wasnt crying anymore....cant cry ya know..i was crying on the way home last night, socked a stop sign, and dont stop signs dont play games ! lol

damn fam, y these girls gtta be all shady when dudes treat em right, and then when we treat em wrong they get all crazy...

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

how old are you... just wondering cause you mentioned something about Middle School (frank)

how old are you... just wondering cause you mentioned something about Middle School (frank)

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

im 20 now, but i live in a small town, so people i went to middle school with are still around, im moving soon so hopefully thatll change things,

srs i feel like scaring dude, calling me a blood like he bang, show up in all red and see if he calls me blood

im 20 now, but i live in a small town, so people i went to middle school with are still around, im moving soon so hopefully thatll change things,

srs i feel like scaring dude, calling me a blood like he bang, show up in all red and see if he calls me blood

laugh.gif

Dude, if you treated this trick with respect and showed her nothin' but love, she'll come running back sooner or later.. quote me on that

laugh.gif

Dude, if you treated this trick with respect and showed her nothin' but love, she'll come running back sooner or later.. quote me on that

if youre in a small town i'm sure he knows you dont bang either
laugh.gif

just keep it moving...she'll see what she missed out on and feel like +%## especially if youre moving soon...

go where ever youre going and do it big bet next time you come home she'll be all on your +%## fiendin

I see... people bang in small towns #tho? for what reason? bang on cows? 

First off OP, I'm glad to hear you found out the hard way. You can now move on and find someone better and that respects you entirely. Woman now a days are the man of olden days. Since day one you all were taught to go with your instinct and it looks like OP did. Good job bro.

I don't know why even after 2yrs and 1/2 one doesn't have the right to look in the other person's phone. One would figure the relationship is just that open. And just to be that guy, it seems like the problem doesn't exist in certain cultures. Yes cultures. I have my girl's password and i don't even have one. Privacy is for those that are storing secrets or $ accounts. Its like FB and other social sites. If you can't let someone you "LOVE" have your password then you have trust issues or you're hiding something.

Nawth - If he would have asked knowing what he found what do you think would be the typical response on this female? "yes babe, go right through it. And ignore the part of me kissing some dude and letting him dance all up on my goodies. It was a friendly kiss and we were dancing bc he needed a quick lesson." BAhahaha but seriously how did you think she would respond.

Attitude and she would have turned it around is what would have happened. OP where you stay, I'll send you some breezies to calm your nerves

First off OP, I'm glad to hear you found out the hard way. You can now move on and find someone better and that respects you entirely. Woman now a days are the man of olden days. Since day one you all were taught to go with your instinct and it looks like OP did. Good job bro.

I don't know why even after 2yrs and 1/2 one doesn't have the right to look in the other person's phone. One would figure the relationship is just that open. And just to be that guy, it seems like the problem doesn't exist in certain cultures. Yes cultures. I have my girl's password and i don't even have one. Privacy is for those that are storing secrets or $ accounts. Its like FB and other social sites. If you can't let someone you "LOVE" have your password then you have trust issues or you're hiding something.

Nawth - If he would have asked knowing what he found what do you think would be the typical response on this female? "yes babe, go right through it. And ignore the part of me kissing some dude and letting him dance all up on my goodies. It was a friendly kiss and we were dancing bc he needed a quick lesson." BAhahaha but seriously how did you think she would respond.

Attitude and she would have turned it around is what would have happened. OP where you stay, I'll send you some breezies to calm your nerves

Originally Posted by Boi

laugh.gif

QUOTED, but dont even think i can make this girl my smash buddy or anything...imma just stay away...

imma go out and eat w some friends, thanks for everythhing fam

appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

laugh.gif

QUOTED, but dont even think i can make this girl my smash buddy or anything...imma just stay away...

imma go out and eat w some friends, thanks for everythhing fam

appreciated
pimp.gif

I see... people bang in small towns #tho? for what reason? bang on cows? 

laugh.gif

just keep it moving...she'll see what she missed out on and feel like +%## especially if youre moving soon...

go where ever youre going and do it big bet next time you come home she'll be all on your +%## fiendin

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

But my thing about this topic in particular is the first thing a female NTer said was "You should have never gone through her phone" like that was the issue at hand??

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was on the first page telling him "good for you", so because I had homie's back I'm not a female? Such a typical male thing to say GAHH
Just kidding, like I said before, I just wouldn't make a big deal about a guy going through my phone unless he sees a text like "what's your GT again, I got a new one"and freaks out about me playing Madden with other dudes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

But my thing about this topic in particular is the first thing a female NTer said was "You should have never gone through her phone" like that was the issue at hand??

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was on the first page telling him "good for you", so because I had homie's back I'm not a female? Such a typical male thing to say GAHH
Just kidding, like I said before, I just wouldn't make a big deal about a guy going through my phone unless he sees a text like "what's your GT again, I got a new one"and freaks out about me playing Madden with other dudes
laugh.gif

Better you found out now, You live and you learn with these trifling @@% people in the world
30t6p3b.gif

but dont even think i can make this girl my smash buddy or anything...imma just stay away...
Agreed bro. Don't do it or else you'll be hurting more than you are now

Better you found out now, You live and you learn with these trifling @@% people in the world
30t6p3b.gif

but dont even think i can make this girl my smash buddy or anything...imma just stay away...
Agreed bro. Don't do it or else you'll be hurting more than you are now

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

even if she does try to get back on his _, forget her.

laugh.gif

even if she does try to get back on his _, forget her.

Originally Posted by oidreez

laugh.gif

even if she goes try to get back on his _, forget her.

of course...i'm just sayin...make sure he's that much better that she'll feel like *!+$

Originally Posted by oidreez

laugh.gif

even if she goes try to get back on his _, forget her.

of course...i'm just sayin...make sure he's that much better that she'll feel like *!+$

Back
Top Bottom