Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

That's why I always cheat first....scumbag move but ehh I didn't love any of my ex'es anyway.

Don't cheat anymore. And if my girl is cheating on me oh well, I'm long overdue for some bad karma.

That's why I always cheat first....scumbag move but ehh I didn't love any of my ex'es anyway.

Don't cheat anymore. And if my girl is cheating on me oh well, I'm long overdue for some bad karma.

i think i may need to update my iphone. no pics loaded on page 6.

jp dude.

everything happens for a reason nobody needs a shady ***** like that. watch, in 10 years she'll be pregnant, overweight, and working at wal-mart. on to the next one breh

i think i may need to update my iphone. no pics loaded on page 6.

jp dude.

everything happens for a reason nobody needs a shady ***** like that. watch, in 10 years she'll be pregnant, overweight, and working at wal-mart. on to the next one breh

laugh.gif
at this whole thread. I don't even know what's going on anymore...

brah, never write a book.

nobody would understand that %*@%

i dont even know if you were typing %*@% you were thinking in your head on some wierd narration steez or if these people were actually saying this stuff

and is frank a person? or the adjective?

brah, never write a book.

nobody would understand that %*@%

i dont even know if you were typing %*@% you were thinking in your head on some wierd narration steez or if these people were actually saying this stuff

and is frank a person? or the adjective?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by proper english

Stay strong man.

And to the girls sayin' you shouldn't have gone through her phone...eff em...they hidin sh#t too. Female mentality got me confused sometimes.

grow up, B. 
grin.gif
I'm sorry, and you are?  Dr. Phil?

quality response, sport. 
my statement. it is correct. 

I'm just curious to see who you think you are bro? Do you know me to be talking to me like that? Get off ya high-chair like you all high an mighty.

look champ, this is the internet. i dont need to know who you are to base judgement off some juvenile generalization you made (do you see the irony?).. 
Get off ya high-chair like you all high an mighty

^ and what the hell does that mean, anyway? 
laugh.gif

Peeped your other comments on other threads...yeah you're a %!$!#@% in general so I'm not even gonna bother.   
grin.gif
he been peeped your %+@* son!!

instigating don't mind me

Stay strong man.

And to the girls sayin' you shouldn't have gone through her phone...eff em...they hidin sh#t too. Female mentality got me confused sometimes.

grow up, B. 
grin.gif
I'm sorry, and you are?  Dr. Phil?

quality response, sport. 
my statement. it is correct. 

I'm just curious to see who you think you are bro? Do you know me to be talking to me like that? Get off ya high-chair like you all high an mighty.

look champ, this is the internet. i dont need to know who you are to base judgement off some juvenile generalization you made (do you see the irony?).. 
Get off ya high-chair like you all high an mighty

^ and what the hell does that mean, anyway? 
laugh.gif

Peeped your other comments on other threads...yeah you're a %!$!#@% in general so I'm not even gonna bother.   
grin.gif
he been peeped your %+@* son!!

instigating don't mind me

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ARGUING ABOUT PRIVACY IN A RELATIONSHIP IS ASININE. WHY EVEN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP IF EVERYTHING IS KEPT SECRET.

PEOPLE NEVER TRY TO HIDE THINGS WHICH ARE GOOD AND PAINT THEM IN A POSITIVE LIGHT. THEY ONLY HIDE THINGS AND ARE CONCERNED WITH PRIVACY WHEN THE TOPIC AT HAND IS WRONG AND WILL PAINT THEM IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT. THIS IS FACT.

EVERY RELATIONSHIP IVE BEEN IN HAS BEEN AN OPEN POLICY. MY GIRL KNOWS ALL MY PASSWORDS AND IS FREE TO CHECK MY PHONE, EMAIL, COMPUTER, FACEBOOK, ETC. WHENEVER SHE SEES FIT. I'VE NOTHING TO HIDE FROM HER AND THE SAME GOES FOR HER. THE BURDEN LIES WITH EASING SUSPISIONS(SP?) NOT CONJURING THEM UP.
pimp.gif
This man speaks the truth. OP, You did the right thing and now it's time to move on and don't let her see you sweat it.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ARGUING ABOUT PRIVACY IN A RELATIONSHIP IS ASININE. WHY EVEN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP IF EVERYTHING IS KEPT SECRET.

PEOPLE NEVER TRY TO HIDE THINGS WHICH ARE GOOD AND PAINT THEM IN A POSITIVE LIGHT. THEY ONLY HIDE THINGS AND ARE CONCERNED WITH PRIVACY WHEN THE TOPIC AT HAND IS WRONG AND WILL PAINT THEM IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT. THIS IS FACT.

EVERY RELATIONSHIP IVE BEEN IN HAS BEEN AN OPEN POLICY. MY GIRL KNOWS ALL MY PASSWORDS AND IS FREE TO CHECK MY PHONE, EMAIL, COMPUTER, FACEBOOK, ETC. WHENEVER SHE SEES FIT. I'VE NOTHING TO HIDE FROM HER AND THE SAME GOES FOR HER. THE BURDEN LIES WITH EASING SUSPISIONS(SP?) NOT CONJURING THEM UP.
pimp.gif
This man speaks the truth. OP, You did the right thing and now it's time to move on and don't let her see you sweat it.

Back
Top Bottom