BOWLING APPRECIATION - POST YOUR HIGHEST SCORE!!!

Like 270, 275

At one point I had rolled like 6 straight strikes
grin.gif

Well, im going to be a senior in highschool, and I started bowling in tenth grade and my highest was 147. I average like 125. Nothing great, but I'veimproved a lot in 2 years and I only keep improving. Im captain this year
smile.gif

I love bowling, didn't know so many people were interested in it. people usually pick on me cuz I bowl, which is dorky compared to softball the other sportI play.
laugh.gif

But I don't care, I love it nonetheless.

Originally Posted by VIXIV

Originally Posted by LazyJ23

Y the stoneface???

Because I can't do that
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I have a Rogue Cell. Love it.
I'm trying to get my hands on a Rogue Cell. Looking to get another ball to compliment the Rogue, maybe something like an Illusion.

Wilbon used the Rogue Cell in his match with Wes Mallot and he kept sayin it was plastic ball
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TannerVon

but hey i got Nike bowling shoes..
Are they expensive? Do any of you own bowling shoes? I'm thinking about getting a cheap cheap pair because rentals are
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jibiller06

Originally Posted by VIXIV

Originally Posted by LazyJ23

Y the stoneface???

Because I can't do that
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I have a Rogue Cell. Love it.
I'm trying to get my hands on a Rogue Cell. Looking to get another ball to compliment the Rogue, maybe something like an Illusion.

Wilbon used the Rogue Cell in his match with Wes Mallot and he kept sayin it was plastic ball
laugh.gif

My main ball is a rogue cell as well. It was between that and the Hot Sauce, but dudes were quick to cop Hot Sauces and I wanted a more unique ball. Not muchRogue's where I bowl. But besides that, it's an amazing ball. I came from the bubblegum Tropical Storm.

Back
Top Bottom