Bow Wow's a lame
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word. Soulja step-sonned him.

Never thought I would say this, but I'm with SB on this beef
pimp.gif

"you will forever be the Gary coleman of hip hop"

BLHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

"what kind of @!*%% has prince of O Town tatted on them, ohio is a state %#*!+!+"

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Im wit soulja boy.... He came so hard at Soulja boy for no reason. Soulja boy just wanted to have a fun race and he got at him....

Sure bow wow's money is long. but at the moment soulja boy is making more money than bow wow ever did. in 1 year.

so im wit soulja boy. they are both soft anyways.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by young dunny

roll.gif
roll.gif
sb went in
he really did
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

am i the only one who feels that this is the best song SB has done his whole career?

Have you listened to all his songs?
nope, soulja boy's musical talent is garbage and i dont waste my time listenin to garbage rappers. So the only songs i have heard from him arethe one's he has made video's for that air on tv

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Soulja Boy[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Let's see what Moss got-- oh damn, Bow Wow brought in everybody else's verses ..Cass[/color]
grin.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif
duke used hit em up

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

boy yall fast they just put that up

laugh.gif
it was a coincidence bro i just got home and went to his youtube pageto check for a response, i didnt expect it to have been put up right before i checked lol.

He came so hard at Soulja boy for no reason. Soulja boy just wanted to have a fun race and he got at him....

actually that is not how it went...

sb brought this whole situation on himself really.

first it was just a friendly race, then bw got back, it was still friendly. when he pulled up in Halloween, it was still fun and smiles.

THEN....

sb gets back again talking about the car is rented, offended him. and that is where he went wrong. bw seemed to be really upset behind that and told him offwhen he showed the registration, plain and simple.

why not just keep it friendly rather than talking mess about something he obviously knows nothing about? i could see how that could piss bw off, who has beenin the game longer, and worked hard and made his money no matter what people said. who are you to speak on another ones finances and how they got their stuff?its like saying he can't afford it, when we all know he can.

true it is quite impressive to have a nice whip at a young age for sb, hard work and you should reward yourself. but why commit suicide? sb knows damn well hiscar won't keep up with a murci!
laugh.gif

Upon further review, this seems staged to me, Bow Wow really wouldn't start poppin shhh after they were cool for no reason... These clowns probably saw theattention these internet cats were giving 50 & Ross and decided to ride that wave.. Atleast SB is making this entertaining though,

i cant lie we was talking about this at school and now everybody got money on BW or Soulja Boy
laugh.gif

personally it got started by SB trying to stunt too hard and not knowing about his little Lambo and goin after BW! so BW being Lambo Moss he had to put himback in line

and
indifferent.gif
if BW is really renting that Lambo cause he has had the sameone since MTV Cribs at his condo in miami until now that bill has to be sky high
eek.gif
but i doubt hes renting that Lambo

BW was wrong for goin at SB with the Bankhead comment but thats how it is when you call some one out

But SB was wrong for saying he was gonna end his career. If it wasnt for BW he wouldnt be in the game. Just like BW wouldnt be here if it wasnt for Kriss Kross( you never diss the man who paved the way for you )

I give BW some credit though cause somebody finally pointed out the obvious! SB you not Gucci n OJ already had it out for you cause you stole his ad-libs sodont go round talkin bout bricks and choppas cause we all know you was cranking it just a few songs ago so where all this bird and gutta talk come from?

Back
Top Bottom