Bow Wow vs Soulja Boy Squashed: Audio Of Phone Call Btw Them

@!#* the beef, im startled at the fact these lil N's is whipping lambos and im in the same age range
frown.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

Bow Wow 1 SB 0

how SB gonna stunt my uncle has a Gallardo thats nothing big! it really is a poor mans lambo most people get it just to say i got a Lambo cause they cantafford the top of the line (unless they collect Lambos or just getting one for the wifey)

But i have to give BW his credit! Looks like he knows about the lambo company�cause Audi did buy the company and help make the Gallardo (the Audi R8 n Gallardor very much alike inside n out)

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

How the hell did Sean Kingston get money like that?
I heard Sean Kingston has some family that was in the music biz...I think back in Jamaica...his grandfather or someone...i don't remember
You're thinking of Jack Ruby, but Buju is also his uncle.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Either the guy with the camera is very tall or the 1sr dude SK introduced is under 4 feet.
roll.gif

how SB gonna stunt my uncle has a Gallardo thats nothing big! it really is a poor mans lambo most people get it just to say i got a Lambo cause they cant afford the top of the line (unless they collect Lambos or just getting one for the wifey)

people keep forgetting he is 18. GIVE ME a poor mans lambo and ill be STRAIGHT. The girls dont give a damn what model #,if the doors go up or how many horsesit got just as long as they see that emblem and know its a lambo its a go
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Kingston been had money from music and before the music with his family. His house is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Bow Wow 1 SB 0

how SB gonna stunt my uncle has a Gallardo thats nothing big! it really is a poor mans lambo most people get it just to say i got a Lambo cause they cant afford the top of the line (unless they collect Lambos or just getting one for the wifey)

But i have to give BW his credit! Looks like he knows about the lambo company�cause Audi did buy the company and help make the Gallardo (the Audi R8 n Gallardo r very much alike inside n out)
There is nothing Bow�Wow can do or say to change the fact that�the reason Soulja Boy even got a Gallardo is because�Bow Wow�bought Marco Polo fromdude lol. How you come back from that? How you gonna beef with a dude who produced and wrote a hit for�you? In Hip hop?

��

Damn I was feeling what Soulja Boy was saying up until 3:40 in that video when he said Bow Wow's career is over.
Its obvious that Ramon is young and you can tell he just likes to have fun, just messing with Greg, but this short lil @!%!
just had to take it to a whole nother level. And like I said before, Bow Wow talking like he deep in Bankhead
laugh.gif
yeah okay
young boys will treat him like a Lunchable meal, straight snack time.

Soulja Boy is from Mississippi and Bow Wow is from Ohio why is that I always hear something about Atlanta come out of these dudes mouths?

Soulja Boy, you ain't ending NOBODIES career
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This shh just getting dumb, dudes just need to race and end this foolishness.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom