Bow Wow vs Soulja Boy Squashed: Audio Of Phone Call Btw Them

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Wow a Herb Triple Threat Match. Mine as well through Yung Berg in there.

And Sean Kingston is tall he is like 6'3 or 6'4.
Nah dont get Berg in this. He would %#%$ around and get in front of everyone and then crash causing a chain reaction and then they would alldestroy their cars.

But that still wouldnt be the biggest L he has taken

smh.gif

Bow Wow is so hyped b/c he finally found somebody he can beat. So he's gonna go hard.

Its like getting $$%!+%$,punked, disrespected and beat up everyday in school then all of a sudden you get tried by some dude who's on the same level ofbitchassness as you. You gonna try to beat the @@%$ out of dude right?

SMH..I was beginning to respect Bow Wow. He looks maaad lame in these videos.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Wow a Herb Triple Threat Match. Mine as well through Yung Berg in there.

And Sean Kingston is tall he is like 6'3 or 6'4.
Nah dont get Berg in this. He would %#%$ around and get in front of everyone and then crash causing a chain reaction and then they would all destroy their cars.

But that still wouldnt be the biggest L he has taken
pimp.gif
That would be a good thing.

damn he really let him know wat it is thats crazy but all over a car thats crazy they can spend all the money they want but bow wow took that to the heart thoeven called soulja boy by his real name

bow wow is a lame for gettin soo uptight over a race, and false info..... grow up and make music

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

How the hell did Sean Kingston get money like that?
I heard Sean Kingston has some family that was in the music biz...I think back in Jamaica...his grandfather or someone...i don't remember

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

The way I see it Bow is just emulating what Game did to him over the Madden challenge...It's just that he's doing it wrong.

Word...cuz Game was spazzing extra hard over a friendly game of Madden.

Back
Top Bottom