Bow Wow vs Soulja Boy Squashed: Audio Of Phone Call Btw Them

pimp.gif
I can ride with that diss track.

50 ghost wrote that song!!!!

Edit: This dude Soulja Boy just ended Bow Wow's career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah soulja boy doesn't want to see gregory on that money tip
and this beef just got lamer than it already was

Damn. Soulja Boy brought back that whole bodyguard situation lol. I remember when I 1st heard that #+% I was like a sophomore in high school. Chics weredepressed as hell that day.

bw talking crazy like always
bw money>>>sb money

sb is not ending anybodys career but that was a funny diss
Im rooting for sb

Soulja Boy doing some dumb *+$% for his career. He needs to remember, the 13-17 demographic is still what makes his money for him... and all that cursing,threatening to end people's careers, etc... he's about to screw up all his sponsorships/deals (word to M. Phelps)

Soulja Boy doing some dumb *+$% for his career. He needs to remember, the 13-17 demographic is still what makes his money for him... and all that cursing, threatening to end people's careers, etc... he's about to screw up all his sponsorships/deals (word to M. Phelps)

^ uhh, no hes not, he been like that since he was just gettin a buzz on youtube...

Originally Posted by doyung9

Soulja Boy doing some dumb *+$% for his career. He needs to remember, the 13-17 demographic is still what makes his money for him... and all that cursing, threatening to end people's careers, etc... he's about to screw up all his sponsorships/deals (word to M. Phelps)

laugh.gif
Soulja been cursing and using violence before he was even signed. WhenI looked at his album and didn't PA sticker on it I was like
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom