Bow Wow vs Soulja Boy Squashed: Audio Of Phone Call Btw Them

Im ridin with Soulja
pimp.gif

Lmao this a great week in Hip Hop nothing but great entertainment. Rick fraud and 50, Return of Cam and BW vs SB...to be honest I think BW diss was way betterthen SB's lyrically, they part wit SB audio at the end was hilarious..but it seems they squashed it, so I guess its all over..Only thing we got now is towatch Ross dig the hole deeper for his Grave in HIP HOP.

Man I aint gon Stunt they shuda kept it goin I actually did enjoy'd this lil beef %%# was kinda hilarious

Damn so they made songs and etc.?

i was wondering why this thread kept going.

I thought the racing results were out.

Sb got more of a right to be in the atl than bowwow unlike meow wow their are some people in Atlanta that like sb, simply because he make good club anthems, Inever saw meow wow in the atl damn sure not any hoods, dudes are waiting to rob this clown

man. i was hoping one or both of them would die because of this... or at least their careers...

whelp, we can still hope for a crash during the race.

+@@ is this dude doin rockin a rangers fitted?

rasaq- "you perpetratin.... you aint from there..."

also, romeo > bow wow + soulja boy

dude had some nice tracks back in the day, dudes forget the homie currensy used to be on the "new no limit" .... they had some bangers together...

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

man. i was hoping one or both of them would die because of this... or at least their careers...
is it really that serious?

you want two people you don't know to die...

get on that pursuit of happiness, bruh

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Seriously.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

forreal...dude need to get off niketalk and enjoy fresh air
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom