Boston Celtics @ Dallas Mavericks TNT 7 PM CST

I can understand because your season is unraveling in front of your eyes, but why are Maverick fans EXTRA sensitive about Dirk?

And now that I think about it, we swept Texas all year.
pimp.gif

I told all you Mavs fans the J-Kidd trade was bad, the Mavs didn't need J-Kidd, they needed some inside presence.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

I can understand because your season is unraveling in front of your eyes, but why are Maverick fans EXTRA sensitive about Dirk?

he is playing like an mvp, and people are still bashing him.

Because the dude just cannot do anything right in some peoples' eyes. Bashing Dirk for tonight?
roll.gif
Bashing him for Tuesday against the Lakers?
roll.gif
Dirk is the absolute LAST thing wrong with this team, but he gets all the blame,no matter what.

Kidd was brought here to close out games and win games down the stretch... So far... Loss in LA by 4, San Antonio by 3, Utah by 6, Lakers at home by 2,Celtics at home by 4...
The problem with this team isn't that they cannot compete with the best, it's that Jason Kidd doesn't make them betterwhen they're down 2 with the clock winding down. Until he starts knocking down jumpers to keep defenses honest or goes harder attacking the rim, he'snot helping this team down the stretch. Teams crowd Dirk and get after him because there's nobody else to get loose and knock down a jumper. Dallas needsthat other guy they can rely on down the stretch. Howard isn't that guy. Kidd isn't that guy. The offseason will be huge for this team. If they makethe right moves, they'll be better next year than they are trying to throw this thing together down the stretch of this season.

on a side note...did anybody see that trampoline dunker smash his face right into the rim???...
roll.gif

Because Dirk is a top five player in the league and he's treated like trash just like Nash is. Just because their skin is white they're looked downupon because they're not great athletes. Dirk is so amazing on the court and hasn't had a bad game In I can't even remember how long, but dudestill gets bashed on...

And to top it all off, the Mavericks were only supposed to be judged this year on their post-season performances and the media (and all their blind listeners)jump all over their back in the regular season.

Honestly, do you see a team/player so disrespected as Dallas/Dirk are?

Its ridiculous.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Because Dirk is a top five player in the league and he's treated like trash just like Nash is. Just because their skin is white they're looked down upon because they're not great athletes. Dirk is so amazing on the court and hasn't had a bad game In I can't even remember how long, but dude still gets bashed on...

And to top it all off, the Mavericks were only supposed to be judged this year on their post-season performances and the media (and all their blind listeners) jump all over their back in the regular season.

Honestly, do you see a team/player so disrespected as Dallas/Dirk are?

Its ridiculous.

wow. you're making a lot of outlandish comments. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt cause the loss is still fresh.

But honestly, only one person said anything about Dirk. And then you spent the next like 5 posts talking about how Dirk and Dallas never get respect.
laugh.gif

I can understand wanting respect, because Pierce is getting it for the first time in years, but calm down. Ya'll haven't really done anything todeserve it since game 2.

But honestly, only one person said anything about Dirk. And then you spent the next like 5 posts talking about how Dirk and Dallas never get respect.
laugh.gif

I can understand wanting respect, because Pierce is getting it for the first time in years, but calm down. Ya'll haven't really done anything to deserve it since game 2.

wth, has pierce done to get respect?

Because Dirk is a top five player in the league and he's treated like trash just like Nash is. Just because their skin is white they're looked down upon because they're not great athletes. Dirk is so amazing on the court and hasn't had a bad game In I can't even remember how long, but dude still gets bashed on...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Post of the year.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Keep 'em coming.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Dallas are NOT contenders for a good playoff run this season. They're overrated. It must be so frustrating for Dirk.

this dude
smh.gif
smh.gif

LOL. Did I write something that was out of place? Or was it too obvious to mention? Please share.

I'm just wondering how you can write a team off in the regular season, especially in the tight West. Playoffs =/= regular season

Originally Posted by mario23407

laugh.gif

I can understand wanting respect, because Pierce is getting it for the first time in years, but calm down. Ya'll haven't really done anything to deserve it since game 2.

Carried Boston for almost 10 years with NO help at all.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WOW... you feelin alright Japan. dude is just ranting, you need to calm down a little with all that

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
incredible

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WOW... you feelin alright Japan. dude is just ranting, you need to calm down a little with all that

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
incredible

the reason i said that is because dude, is talking about achievements equaling respect, the farthest pp has gone is to the ecf

Yea , Mavs fans are extra sensitive about Dirk, and quick to accuse you of being racist if you call him soft. It's amazing. I'm trying to convince themthat he's not soft because he's white, but he's soft because he shoots fadeaways with 6footers guarding him and they're like if he was blackthis, if he was black that, he'd get more calls, you'd like him more, he'd have 10 mvps, all kind of craziness. And it's ironic because Dallasis in... well, I'll leave that alone.

Look at the play when he drove, saw KG, and instead of taking it strong with intention to finish and/or draw a foul, he veered off to the side and threw upsome left handed garbage. Look at the end of the last Bos/Dal game, he hits all these clutch shots and then at the end lets Rondo just take the ball from himand lay it up over him, game over.

People do make too much of his choking, in that they'll call him a choker and then talk up someone who is a far worse one, but Dirk does choke. Andit's hilarious because he always chokes in gargantuan fashion, almost like some Hollywood writer is scripting it.

All star game, score 125-125, Dirk proceeds to air ball, turn the ball over, get dunked on, and get blocked by none other than 6'4 Dwyane Wade.

And the array of excuses you get for anything Dirk ever does is astonishing, especially at Dallasbasketball which is nothing more than a Dirk circle jerkdisguised as a Mavs fan site. They literally said Dirk can't post up guards because it's a physical impossibility according to Newton's 3 law, saystuff like Dirk has a better post game than Boozer, always claim the other team is 5 teamming Dirk, claimed that LeBron's dunk wasn't on Dirk but wason Chris Paul, all kinds of nonsense.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Dallas are NOT contenders for a good playoff run this season. They're overrated. It must be so frustrating for Dirk.

this dude
smh.gif
smh.gif

LOL. Did I write something that was out of place? Or was it too obvious to mention? Please share.
I'm just wondering how you can write a team off in the regular season, especially in the tight West. Playoffs =/= regular season

Well, they're currently in 7th place in the West and 3 games behind. Gamewise it's not much to be behind, but as you said, it's the West wherethe competition is stronger and will continue to get sronger as they enter the final regular season games. They haven't been playing very well at all,especially lately, but it's not because of Dirk. They could slide under Golden State if not careful. It's like 7-9 since Kidd has been back with Dallasand they keep losing against teams that will knock them out of the water once the playoffs begin. They lost against the Lakers this month twice, lost once toHouston, lost once to Utah and tonight to the Celtics. They won against teams like the Knicks, Nets, Miami and Charlotte this month.Playoffs may be a bitdifferent, but I think that's very telling of what's to come.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Yea , Mavs fans are extra sensitive about Dirk, and quick to accuse you of being racist if you call him soft. It's amazing. I'm trying to convince them that he's not soft because he's white, but he's soft because he shoots fadeaways with 6footers guarding him and they're like if he was black this, if he was black that, he'd get more calls, you'd like him more, he'd have 10 mvps, all kind of craziness. And it's ironic because Dallas is in... well, I'll leave that alone.

Look at the play when he drove, saw KG, and instead of taking it strong with intention to finish and/or draw a foul, he veered off to the side and threw up some left handed garbage. Look at the end of the last Bos/Dal game, he hits all these clutch shots and then at the end lets Rondo just take the ball from him and lay it up over him, game over.

People do make too much of his choking, in that they'll call him a choker and then talk up someone who is a far worse one, but Dirk does choke. And it's hilarious because he always chokes in gargantuan fashion, almost like some Hollywood writer is scripting it.

All star game, score 125-125, Dirk proceeds to air ball, turn the ball over, get dunked on, and get blocked by none other than 6'4 Dwyane Wade.

And the array of excuses you get for anything Dirk ever does is astonishing, especially at Dallasbasketball which is nothing more than a Dirk circle jerk disguised as a Mavs fan site. They literally said Dirk can't post up guards because it's a physical impossibility according to Newton's 3 law, say stuff like Dirk has a better post game than Boozer, always claim the other team is 5 teamming Dirk, claimed that LeBron's dunk wasn't on Dirk but was on Chris Paul, all kinds of nonsense.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah pretty much.
The thing that got me rollin was when some of the Dirk fans acted like he played good against Houston the year they played eachother in the first round. Dudes on Niketalk were talking about how he STILL avg. 20 pts. in the series but FAILED to mention that he shot 35%.
eyes.gif

Anyway,
laugh.gif
at the Gayson Kidd trade and their record since. That foolcan't make a shot to save his life.

Dallas is in serious trouble and looks like their championship run with this team ended last year when Golden State CRUSHED their dreams.
Oh yeah, and BOSTON is the FREAKIN TRUTH. IF they do win it all this year, i'ma be even MORE mad at the CHOKE job the Patriots did cause i wanted towitness history of one city sweeping three of the major sports' championships.

Carried Boston for almost 10 years with NO help at all.
Yeah, and Dirk walked into the ideal situation in Dallas.
laugh.gif

If career accomplishments are what earns you respect, there is no way Paul Pierce has accomplished more than Dirk.

Is he a better player? Maybe, but that's extremely debatable. But he has not accomplished as much in his career as Dirk has.

Back
Top Bottom