Boston Celtics @ Dallas Mavericks TNT 7 PM CST

sick.gif
Kidds shot is doo-doo tonight

laugh.gif
at Dampier taking it strong to the hoop.
He had really been playing much better since the Kidd trade

This random girl just screaming her *%+ off needs to be taken care of by the proper authorities...

tired.gif
Josh Howard never lets us down when it comes to not seeing the floor.I'd definitely like to see what's going on in his mind/thinking as he has the ball
laugh.gif

Good first three quarters, though I still really think we can play better...

Kidd is forcing the issue with his shot. Seems like he's rushing trying to get open looks off, and he's short arming everything. I couldn't careless if he scored that much, but he's got to at least be able to keep teams honest.

Dirk having a hell of a game, and I still see some idiots in here trying to dog him... Good lord, will it ever stop?

Ray playing well off the injury. I totally forgot the game was on until i saw the thread.

These NCAA games are exciting.

Lets complete the elusive triangle.
pimp.gif

What the hell is the T for? My God...
smh.gif

And how exactly, did Dampier have Paul Pierce hooked? Looked the other way around to me...

Avery is so stupid. He calls for double teams when they aren't necessary and then when he should call for doubles (like against Kobe), he doesn't doit.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Boston's defense is too good. They have the Mavericks offense in shambles. Dudes can't even get to the basket anymore.

laugh.gif
Negative Nancy is back in full force...

Good Lord, Garnett is draped all over Dirk every time down the court. Dudes got his arms wrapped around him on every possession when Dirk goes to set a screen.

Back
Top Bottom