Boston Celtics @ Dallas Mavericks TNT 7 PM CST

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

tired.gif

Another close loss...

If we lose Sunday, Ill have no faith this post-season.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

laugh.gif
Garnett giving out the knockout punch

Just like last game
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 51)]Houston,Mavericks,Spurs[/color],Hornets

Ray Allen is such a professional. Sits on the bench for the entire 4th quarter, then steps on the court and hits a 3 like it's a layup.

Good win for Boston. I'm a believer.

And for whoever it was who said who's blaming Dirk/Mavs, look @ Mamba MVP, dude stays lurking.

And its amazing how Dirk outplayed KG, but dirk will still get bashed, and not only this, but Dirk gets no respect. As I said last game, there was no way dirkis getting a call late in the game....

tired.gif

Lose Sunday = Season Over.

I'm about to shift into baseball mode.
smh.gif

The Mavs are 0-7 against teams over .500 ever since the Jason Kidd trade.
laugh.gif
Mark Cuban just spent more money for an inferior product.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

And for whoever it was who said who's blaming Dirk/Mavs, look @ Mamba MVP, dude stays lurking.

And its amazing how Dirk outplayed KG, but dirk will still get bashed, and not only this, but Dirk gets no respect. As I said last game, there was no way dirk is getting a call late in the game....

tired.gif

roll.gif
@ me "lurking" I was just waiting for the Laker game tocome on and commented since Dallas/Boston was still on. So sensitive. But if I were a Mavs fan, 0-7 against .500 teams since the trade that supposedly wassupposed to improve my team, would be unacceptable.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

good game. i couldn't help but notice that Dirk looked scared of KG
laugh.gif

Yeah, he gave Garnett 22 and 19, and he was scared...
eyes.gif
He got to the rim twice in the last 30 seconds, and got Garnett's forearm in his ribonce, and hammered the other time. No calls. It is what it is, I don't expect Dallas to get calls down the stretch, but there ain't anything else Dirkcan do.

They just don't have it.

They weren't going to win with the way they were assembled before but they would have been better than they are now.

The sad thing is we actually have the pieces. This is probably the best team we have ever assembled we just don't fit together.

The thing that really sucks is that they just keep barely loosing.

There is still time left to get it together but this is just sad.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Dallas are NOT contenders for a good playoff run this season. They're overrated. It must be so frustrating for Dirk.

how are the mavs overrated?..no one expected them to do anything from the get go...and losing each game by less than 6 points against .500, yup they!$@%$@% suck.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Lose Sunday = Season Over.

I'm about to shift into baseball mode.
smh.gif
i dont know if i can take another rangers season
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

good game. i couldn't help but notice that Dirk looked scared of KG
laugh.gif

Yeah, he gave Garnett 22 and 19, and he was scared...
eyes.gif
He got to the rim twice in the last 30 seconds, and got Garnett's forearm in his rib once, and hammered the other time. No calls. It is what it is, I don't expect Dallas to get calls down the stretch, but there ain't anything else Dirk can do.

yup. and he was also scared when he blocked kg down the stretch.

Back
Top Bottom