Boosie Home

A topic about this clown went 14 pages? I thought he was just a big joke that people low key ridiculed. Now im thinking yall actually fans. Smh.

A topic about this clown went 14 pages? I thought he was just a big joke that people low key ridiculed. Now im thinking yall actually fans. Smh.

Thats the scary part about it. I thought they were trolling first as well but I started to realize their actually being serious here.

Thats the scary part about it. I thought they were trolling first as well but I started to realize their actually being serious here.
Im sayin.

Rapping about the "struggle". What rappers DONT do that? 
laugh.gif

I cant even stand dukes voice. 
mean.gif

Crappy ignorant southern rapper, I say through him back in jail prophylactically. We all know he's going to commit another crime shortly.

Waits for some random suburban kids on here to call you a hater and tell you that you can't relate to what boosie talks about because its real, and how you don't understand the struggle.

I knew the love for Boosie was real... at least around here. Never knew the hate was this strong though.

What's scary? You probably had the most post on that page. :lol:

I don't think people are being defensive, it's just seems like there is this elitist mentality when it comes to those who aren't familiar with his music, and the detractors seem to categorize the man's music based solely on perception, and one song which seems misinformed

At the end of the day, to each his own. I personally think boosie is extremely talented, with deep content and an extensive catalog of great music.

Nobody's defensive over here, I'm just laughing at this dumb/ignorant **** yall saying.

Defending a criminal is ignorant? Defending someone who committed a crime and had teenage assassins do his dirt for him is dumb and ignorant. Keep caping mane

Free the batman movie shooter, he was real, y'all couldn't relate to his struggle.

I knew the love for Boosie was real... at least around here. Never knew the hate was this strong though.
What's scary? You probably had the most post on that page. :lol:

Not sure if this is NT or MySpace. "Oh he got a different view then I do, rather then refute it lemme just say he hating".

Defending a criminal is ignorant? Defending someone who committed a crime and had teenage assassins do his dirt for him is dumb and ignorant. Keep caping mane

Free the batman movie shooter, he was real, y'all couldn't relate to his struggle.

What's the point your trying to make in this thread? You want people to stop supporting Boosie?

Or you just killing time in the day bc you bored and feel like typing?

Nobody's defensive over here, I'm just laughing at this dumb/ignorant **** yall saying.

:rofl: Man shut the hell up. The stuff you saying is not even worth going back and forth.

Go investigate since you feel so passionate about it. Crying *** _ :lol:

Last edited:
I'm posting an opinion how I feel just like your posting how you feel. Only thing is some people are getting defensive that not everyone cosigns boosie and the dirt he did.

This isn't a boosie appreciation thread, there's nothing wrong with me voicing my view on the matter.

What's going to be the excuse if/when he gets locked up again off his own stupidity? Is it going to still be free boosie even though he willingly committed a crime?

:rofl: Man shut the hell up. The stuff you saying is not even worth going back and forth.

Go investigate since you feel so passionate about it. Cying *** _ :lol:

What an intelligent response.

Serious question. Did you have a dad or any type of strong male role models in your life growing up? Just asking because I'm trying to figure out your backwards way of thinking.

I'm posting an opinion how I feel just like your posting how you feel. Only thing is some people are getting defensive that not everyone cosigns boosie and the dirt he did.

This isn't a boosie appreciation thread, there's nothing wrong with me voicing my view on the matter.

What's going to be the excuse if/when he gets locked up again off his own stupidity? Is it going to still be free boosie even though he willingly committed a crime?

Aite you made your point your first 3 post in here you don't agree with him and his music...why do you wanna debate and go back and forth about something you clearly said 4 or 5 pages back? You just talking in circle man. We get it you don't rock with youngin aite, keep it moving.

I think Tech n9ne might be a slightly better comparison he's also somebody with no mainstream presence but a large cult following. Boosie got the South but he also got places like the Bay, Midwestern states like Indiana, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and the east like Baltimore, etc. ******* with him tough too

Yup he gets mad love here in mn. I grew up watching his DVDs :lol: I know Milwaukee loves him even more than the twin cities do. Midwest likes any real rapper.

"Just left Milwaukee...it was cold, but I was getting that paper."

:smokin :smokin

Just curious......is Boosie to the South like E-40 is to the Bay Area? Like I don't see E-40 be liked nationwide cause he has a personal persona that might not translate to all but in the Bay, he's a legend.

Boosie can sell out shows anywhere outside of the Bay quicker than E-40. Not to diss 40water cause I dig his music too, but Boosie can sell out a show in any hood from Gary Indiana to Pensacola Florida. 90% of the posters in here would be scared to death to go to a Boosie show.

He sold out a show in Bloomington, IN back in '07 too.

Pulled a no show tho since the promoters didn't pay.

Aite you made your point your first 3 post in here you don't agree with him and his music...why do you wanna debate and go back and forth about something you clearly said 4 or 5 pages back? You just talking in circle man. We get it you don't rock with youngin aite, keep it moving.

What I'm I debating? If boosies your mans that's cool with me, I'm not trying to change your opinion, at the same time no one should get uptight and defensive for me speaking my opinion on it.

I mess with max b and am a big fan of his music, however I'm not going blindly say free max when his dumb actions got him put away and when its actual innocent people in jail who got screwed over but have no outlet to express their innocence.

Comparing boosie who was in Jail for breaking parole, and sneaking drugs into prison..... To the Batman movie theatre shooter. Yeah, only on NT lol.

This Cedric character must be having the worse weekend of his life. Not a damn thing to do but troll. Funny dude.

Last edited:

Boosie can sell out shows anywhere outside of the Bay quicker than E-40. Not to diss 40water cause I dig his music too, but Boosie can sell out a show in any hood from Gary Indiana to Pensacola Florida. 90% of the posters in here would be scared to death to go to a Boosie show.

That's because Boosie plays nothing bigger than a hood club. That's supposed to be an accomplishment? And you're right, I wouldn't be caught at a Boosie show. I like mingling with people who actually have something going on with themselves.
Man aren't you that nerdy looking dude that went to Syracuse?

It's probably best you stay far away from a Boosie show anyways 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom