Boosie Home

Typical NT... Fans make a thread and the same 5 or 6 dudes in this *** tryna prove their dislike
mean.gif
yeah this what happens when u make it in general though 
mean.gif

Last edited:
e-40 is terrible, i honestly havent heard a single decent or good verse from that guy

boosie aint that good either

outside of zoom and loose as a goose

yea, no bueno
Do what? Loose as a goose? lol. That's one of his worst songs. I'm guessing it's harder for u to feel the music boosie makes because...
1. You've never endured the struggle.
2. Ur not bout that life
3. U prolly never had to come from nothin, and make somethin out of ur situation.
4. All of the above
Lil boosie has been Jammin

Agreed E40 is trash

Last edited:
Boosie ain't for everybody , plain and simple... Just like any other rapper ... I stay listening to boosie because I enjoy the content of the music.. The content ain't for everybody.... A lot of that **** in the music forum that a lot of you dudes here keep saying got next ain't for me :smh:

Boosie can sell out shows anywhere outside of the Bay quicker than E-40. Not to diss 40water cause I dig his music too, but Boosie can sell out a show in any hood from Gary Indiana to Pensacola Florida. 90% of the posters in here would be scared to death to go to a Boosie show.
That's because Boosie plays nothing bigger than a hood club. That's supposed to be an accomplishment? And you're right, I wouldn't be caught at a Boosie show. I like mingling with people who actually have something going on with themselves.

That's because Boosie plays nothing bigger than a hood club. That's supposed to be an accomplishment? And you're right, I wouldn't be caught at a Boosie show. I like mingling with people who actually have something going on with themselves.

wow ......

I'm guessing it's harder for u to feel the music boosie makes because...
2. Ur not bout that life
3. U prolly never had to come from nothin, and make somethin out of ur situation.
4. All of the above

Agreed E40 is trash

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

40 is trash.

Right like your doing some much with your life you can actually look down on people. Sit down somewhere.

Been a boosie fan since way back, seen him on a smack DVD and I've been rocking with him ever since.

Don't consider him a spitta but he makes that real ignant, hood #%>€ I can just smoke out and have fun too.

Ho's pulling on a N' like he kobe damn...! :smokin

e-40 is terrible, i honestly havent heard a single decent or good verse from that guy

boosie aint that good either

outside of zoom and loose as a goose

yea, no bueno
Do what? Loose as a goose? lol. That's one of his worst songs. I'm guessing it's harder for u to feel the music boosie makes because...
2. Ur not bout that life
4. All of the above

Agreed E40 is trash

no, loose as a goose aint great but yea

and no i have no problem with the meaning of the songs its just the beat or they just sound horrible all together.

give me a few of his good songs and ill give a listen

Man why do you keep coming in here then. Aint nobody a stan. Why can't folks just be fans of music.

You one of the lamest, most ignorant posters on NT

Last edited:
Boosie can sell out shows anywhere outside of the Bay quicker than E-40. Not to diss 40water cause I dig his music too, but Boosie can sell out a show in any hood from Gary Indiana to Pensacola Florida. 90% of the posters in here would be scared to death to go to a Boosie show.

:lol: :smh: Certified clown

Last edited:
Rell speaking the truth though. Boosie may sell out some hole in the wall spot which will probably have a few shootings go down after the show.

Talk to me when he sells out the garden or a venue like that.

He's an artist with a cult following.

Rell speaking the truth though. Boosie may sell out some hole in the wall spot which will probably have a few shootings go down after the show.

Talk to me when he sells out the garden or a venue like that.

He's an artist with a cult following.

Who said Boosie could sell out the Garden anyway? Yall just saying anything :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom